加拿大外贸
1. Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
有劳贵方,不胜感激。
2. We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。
3. We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。
4. Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。
5. We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。
6. We should be grateful for your trial order.
如承试订货,不胜感激。
7. We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。
10. We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。
11. We assure you of our best services at all times.
我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。
13. It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。
14. We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。
加拿大电商露天电影首发——葡中双语字幕《中央车站》 http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-1714999-1-1.html screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoo 加拿大电商做区块链为什么都注册新加坡基金会 目前做区块链项目的客户都会通过注册基金会来作为项目的主体,为什么都在新加坡注册基金会,首先性价比高,而且新加坡市场也比较成熟,项目
·中文新闻 2024 年节礼日测试:萨姆·康斯塔斯 (Sam Konstas) 如何上演继大卫
·中文新闻 2024 年节礼日测试:Virat Kohli 在 MCG 澳大利亚对印度测试中与 S