加拿大外贸
1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。
2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?
0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。
3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?
¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。
4.How many designs?有几个款式?
3 designs .三个款式。
5.How many colors? 有几种颜色?
3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。
6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?
12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。
7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货?
8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?
9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。
10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品, 不能给你。
11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。
12. Any discount?有折扣吗?
13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗?
14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。
15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的?
16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。
17.4pcs a set.一套4个。
18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?
19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。
20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。
21.Can they be mixed?可以混装吗?
22.Mixed packing.混装。
23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。
24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。
25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。
26.Where are you from?你是什么地方人?
27.What’s your name?你叫什么?
28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?
29.Card,please.名片。
30.Stapler,please.订书机 。
31. Calculator,please.计算器。
32.Adhesive tape,please.胶带。
33.Here’s our catalogue.这是我们的目录。
34.Here’s my card.这是我的名片。
35.Your card, please.给我你的名片。
36.What’s the material.什么材料做的?
The cost of raw material is increasing.原材料价格上涨。
37.Out of stock.没现货。
38.Do you have samples?有样品吗?
39.Can I buy a sample?能买一个样品吗?
40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order.下单时退钱给你。
41.Good morning/ afternoon/evening/night!早上好!中午好!晚上好!晚安!
42.Nice/Glad to meet/see you .很高兴遇见/见到你。
43.Me too!我也是!
44.Thank you .谢谢!
45.You are welcome!不用谢!
46.Come again next time.下次再来。
47.Good-bye/ See you.再见。
48.Would you like some water?要喝水吗?
49.You can visit our website.你可以上我们的网站。
50.Please have a seat.请坐。
51.How are you doing? 你好!
52.Fine.Thank you.and you?很好!谢谢!你呢?
53.I’m fine ,too. 我也很好。
54. Sweet dreams.做个好梦。
55.Have a nice trip.一路顺风。
56.Have a nice day/Evening/weekend!祝你过得愉快!周末愉快!
57.You can go to/visit our factory.你可以去我们的工厂看看。
58.You’re shrewd.你真精明。
59.Did you sleep well.你睡得好吗?
60.My future is not just a dream.我的未来不是梦。
[ 本帖最后由 yuleyoung 于 2010-4-7 16:34 编辑 ]
评论
外贸报价实战
A: We can offer you this in three different levels of quality.
这产品我们有三种不同等级的品质。
B: Is there much of a difference in price?
价钱也有很大的分别吧?
A: Yes, the economy model is about 30% less.
是的,经济型的大约便宜30%。
B: We'll take that one.
我们就买那种。
(2)
A: Is this going to satisfy your requirements?
这种产品合你的要求吗?
B: Actually, it is more than we need.
事实上,已超出我们所需要的。
A: We can give you a little cheaper model.
我们可以提供你便宜一点的样品。
B: Let me see the specifications for that.
让我看看它的规格说明书吧。
(3)
A: You're asking too much for this part.
这零件你们要价太高了。
B: We have some cheaper ones.
我们有便宜一点的。
A: What is the price difference?
价钱差多少?
B: The basic model will cost about 10% less.
基本型的便宜约10%左右。
(4)
A: How many different models of this do you offer?
这个你们有多少种不同的样品。
B: We have five different ones.
五种。
A: Is there much of a price difference.
价钱有很大的差别吗?
B: Yes, so you’d better look over our specifications.
是的,所以您最好先把我们的规格说明细看一遍。
(5)
A: The last order didn't work out too well for us.
上回订的货用起来不怎么顺。
B: What was wrong?
有什么问题吗?
A: We were developing too much waste.
生产出来的废品太多了。
B: I suggest you go up to our next higher price level.
我建议您采用我们价格再高一级的货。
(6)
A: Did the material work out well for you?
那些材料用的顺手吗?
B: Not really.
不怎么好。
A: What was wrong?
怎么啦?
B: We felt that the price was too high for the quality.
我们觉得以这样的品质价钱太高了。
(7)
A: Has our material been all right?
我们的原材料没问题吧?
B: I'm afraid not.
有问题呢。
A: Maybe you should order a little better quality.
也许您应该买品质好一点的。
B: Yes, we might have to do that.
是呀,恐怕只有这么做了。
(8)
A: I think you had better come out to the factory.
我看你最好走一趟工厂。
B: Is there something wrong?
出了什么事吗?
A: Yes, your last shipment wasn't up to par.
嗯,你上次送去的货没有达到标准。
B: Let's go out and have a look at it.
走,我们去看看。
(9)
A: I want you to look at this material.
我要你看看这材料!
B: Is this from our last shipment?
这是上次叫的货吗?
A: Yes, it is.
是啊。
B: I can see why you are having some problems with it.
我明白为什么你用起来会有问题了。
(10)
A: I would suggest that you use this material instead of that.
我建议你改用这种。
B: But that costs more.
可是那样成本较高。
A: But you will get less waste from this.
但可以减少浪费。
B: We'll try it once.
那么就试一次看看吧。
评论
学习学习
评论
那么实用的就一人回帖...
以后不再这发了...
评论
楼主辛苦
评论
客气了..
评论
Mark!简介全面。
评论
GOOD JOB!
It's very useful!
Thank U!
评论
not Thank U
评论
非常感谢LZ。希望以后也可以经常看到LZ的发表
评论
恩,会的
评论
TKS ! really very useful!
评论
一般我不回帖。回帖就是精华帖。
评论
很不错,会好好学习利用的!
评论
是啊 很不错哦 值得学习
加拿大电商做区块链为什么都注册新加坡基金会 目前做区块链项目的客户都会通过注册基金会来作为项目的主体,为什么都在新加坡注册基金会,首先性价比高,而且新加坡市场也比较成熟,项目 加拿大电商露天电影首发——葡中双语字幕《中央车站》 http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-1714999-1-1.html screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoo
·中文新闻 贸易部长唐·法雷尔(Don Farrell)正在等待与美国商务部长就澳大
·中文新闻 工党因向议会提交“草率起草”的立法而受到猛烈抨击