加拿大外贸
找到后请马上把我的行李送到饭店。Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you have located it.
Please deliver my baggage to my hotel as soon as you find it.
我想确认一下我的机票。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight. *reconfirm 表示“重新确认”。
日本航空公司的柜台在哪儿?
Where is the Japan Airlines counter?
登机口在哪儿?
Where is the boarding gate?
什么时候开始登机?
What time do you start boarding?
这个航班开始登机了吗?
Has this flight begun boarding?
Have they begun boarding this flight?
几点到东京?
What time will we arrive in Tokyo?
What time will we arrive in Tokyo? (几点到东京?)
In about two hours. (大概两个多小时以后到东京。)
●在饭店的服务台
今天晚上有空房间吗?
Is there a room available for tonight?
Is there a room available for tonight? (今天晚上有空房间吗?)
No, all the rooms are booked for tonight. (没有了,今天晚上全都订满了。)
Do you have a room for tonight?
我预订了一个房间。
I reserved a room for tonight.
请办入住手续。
Check in, please.
I'd like to check in.
请帮我拿一下行李。
Take my baggage, please.
请给我809房间的钥匙。
I'd like a key to room 809, please. *用于在服务台取钥匙时。
I'd like to leave my room key, please. *存钥匙时。
餐厅在哪儿?
Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开门?
What time does the dining room open?
几点吃早饭?
What time can I have breakfast?
我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?
Where can I get some beer?
Where can I get some beer? (我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?)
There's a liquor store across the street. (街对面有个卖酒的商店。)
Where can I buy some beer?
我可以把贵重物品存这儿吗?
Can you keep my valuables?
我想把日元换成美金。
Yen to dollars, please.
I'd like to exchange yen to dollars, please.
请换成现金。
Cash, please.
I'd like to cash this, please. *比较礼貌的说法。
Would you cash this, please? (麻烦您给我换一下现金。)
Could you cash this, please? (您能给我换成现金吗?)
您能帮我把旅行支票换成现金吗?
Could you cash this traveler's check (for me)?
Would you cash these traveler's checks? (复数情况下。)
Can you change these traveler's checks? (复数情况下。)
请帮我把这100美元换成5张20美元的。
Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties?
有人会说日语吗?
Does anyone speak Japanese?
Does anyone speak Japanese? (有人会说日语吗?)
No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕没有。)
有给我的留言吗?
Are there any messages for me?
Are there any messages for me? (有给我的留言吗?)
Yes, Mr. Brown called. (有,布朗先生来过电话。)
我办退房手续。
Check out, please.
I'd like to check out.
这是我房间的钥匙。
Here's my room key.
我没用电话。
I didn't make any phone calls.
这是您的账单。
Here's your bill.
Here's your check.
能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?
Could you call a taxi for me?
Call me a taxi, please.
Hail a taxi, please.
Taxi, please.
Can you get me a taxi, please?
●客房服务
请提供客房服务。
Room service, please.
请提供叫早服务。
A wake-up call, please.
A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning, please. (请明天早晨7点钟叫醒我。)
Certainly, ma'am. (好的。)
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
May I have a wake-up call? (早晨能叫醒我吗?)
我可以借一下吹风机吗?
Can I borrow a hair dryer? *borrow“借入”。
请送一壶咖啡。
Please bring me a pot of coffee.
Please bring me a pot of coffee. (请送一壶咖啡。)
How many cups would you like? (您要几个杯子?)
请提供洗衣服务。
Laundry service, please. *laundry “洗衣”。
什么时候能弄好?
When will it be ready?
When will it be ready? (什么时候能弄好?)
Tomorrow morning at ten. (明天上午10点。)
请告诉我您的房间号码。
Your room number, please.
评论
hope sb support me and leave a message to me, the important thing , join our Q group
评论
good, thanks
加拿大电商露天电影首发——葡中双语字幕《中央车站》 http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-1714999-1-1.html screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoo 加拿大电商做区块链为什么都注册新加坡基金会 目前做区块链项目的客户都会通过注册基金会来作为项目的主体,为什么都在新加坡注册基金会,首先性价比高,而且新加坡市场也比较成熟,项目
·中文新闻 以色列总理本杰明·内塔尼亚胡在健康恐慌后数小时内接受重大
·中文新闻 彼得·希钦斯:一位英国视频博主因批评乌克兰而失去了人权。