加拿大外贸
一些很实用的口语,希望对福友们有些帮助,很简单,但有的不一定会说,要看仔细啊!1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?
90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。
2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?
0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。
3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?
¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。
4.How many designs?有几个款式?
3 designs .三个款式。
5.How many colors? 有几种颜色?
3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。
6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?
12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。
7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货?
8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?
Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿?
9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。
10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品, 不能给你。
11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。
12. Any discount?有折扣吗?
13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗?
14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。
15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的?
16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。
17.4pcs a set.一套4个。
18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?
19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。
20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。
21.Can they be mixed?可以混装吗?
22.Mixed packing.混装。
23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。
24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。
25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。
26.Where are you from?你是什么地方人?
27.What’s your name?你叫什么?
28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?
29.Card,please.名片。
30.Stapler,please.订书机 。
31. Calculator,please.计算器。
32.Adhesive tape,please.胶带。
33.Here’s our catalogue.这是我们的目录。
34.Here’s my card.这是我的名片。
35.Your card, please.给我你的名片。
36.What’s the material.什么材料做的?
The cost of raw material is increasing.原材料价格上涨。
37.Out of stock.没现货。
38.Do you have samples?有样品吗?
39.Can I buy a sample?能买一个样品吗?
40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order.下单时退钱给你。
41.Good morning/ afternoon/evening/night!早上好!中午好!晚上好!晚安!
42.Nice/Glad to meet/see you .很高兴遇见/见到你。
43.Me too!我也是!
44.Thank you .谢谢!
45.You are welcome!不用谢!
46.Come again next time.下次再来。
47.Good-bye/ See you.再见。
48.Would you like some water?要喝水吗?
49.You can visit our website.你可以上我们的网站。
50.Please have a seat.请坐。
51.How are you doing? 你好!
52.Fine.Thank you.and you?很好!谢谢!你呢?
53.I’m fine ,too. 我也很好。
54. Sweet dreams.做个好梦。
55.Have a nice trip.一路顺风。
56.Have a nice day/Evening/weekend!祝你过得愉快!周末愉快!
57.You can go to/visit our factory.你可以去我们的工厂看看。
58.You’re shrewd.你真精明。
59.Did you sleep well.你睡得好吗?
60.My future is not just a dream.我的未来不是梦。
回复客户询盘的常用语
(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。
Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.
(2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。
We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.
(3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。
Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.
(4)条件:即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。
Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.
5)现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。
Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.
(6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。
You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.
(7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。
My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.
(8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。
Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.
(9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.
(10)针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。
In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.
(11) 兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:
We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.
(12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。
Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.
(13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。
Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.
(14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。
We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.
(15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。
We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.
(16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。
Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货
评论
不错 学习了 谢谢楼主
评论
收藏了慢慢看。。。。
评论
真的很实用!做外贸怒容易!大家一起努力!!!
评论
展会上很实用。。。。
评论
真的很实用!....
评论
哈哈,谢谢支持!加油!
评论
恩,每天看一会儿,记几句,哈哈,不过收藏了一定要看哈!
评论
好好记一下,记住的才是自己的!最重要的还要会运用!
评论
做个记号收藏了先,然后仔细看看
评论
非常谢谢楼主 谢谢 谢谢
评论
哈哈,一定要看哦!掌握了才是自己的!
评论
哈哈,不客气!很开心大家能这么支持!
评论
挺受益的
评论
受益就好!加油!
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
·中文新闻 悉尼学生因佩戴巴勒斯坦围巾被禁止参加12年级正式课程
·中文新闻 二十年来,联邦政府一直向澳大利亚非法商人收取费用