加拿大进出口外贸超实用的外贸跟单口语50个!!!希望对你们有用哦



加拿大外贸

1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?
90X90 (Ninetyby ninety)九十乘九十。
2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?
0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。
3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?
¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。
4.How many designs?有几个款式?
3 designs .三个款式。
5.How many colors? 有几种颜色?
3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。
6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?
12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。
7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货?
8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?
Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿?
9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。
10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品, 不能给你。
11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。
12. Any discount?有折扣吗?
13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗?
14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。
15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的?
16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。
17.4pcs a set.一套4 个。
18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?
19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。
20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。
21.Can theybe mixed?可以混装吗?
22.Mixed packing.混装。
23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。
24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。
25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。
26.Where are you from?你是什么地方人?
27.What’s your name?你叫什么?
28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?
29.Card,please.名片。
30.Stapler,please.订书机 。
31. Calculator,please.计算器。
32.Adhesive tape,please.胶带。
33.Here’s our catalogue.这是我们的目录。
34.Here’s my card.这是我的名片。
35.Your card, please.给我你的名片。
36.What’s the material.什么材料做的?
The cost of raw material is increasing.原材料价格上涨。
37.Out of stock.没现货。
38.Do you have samples?有样品吗?
39.Can I buy a sample?能买一个样品吗?
40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order.下单时退钱给你。
41.Good morning/ afternoon/evening/night!早上好!中午好!晚上好!晚安
42.Nice/Glad to meet/see you .很高兴遇见/见到你。
43.Me too!我也是!
44.Thank you .谢谢!
45.You are welcome!不用谢!
46.Come again next time.下次再来。
47.Good-bye/ See you.再见。
48.Would you like some water?要喝水吗?
49.You can visit our website.你可以上我们的网站。
50.Please have a seat.请坐。
后面还有哦

评论
自己给自己顶

评论
谢谢分享~多学点总不会错~~哈哈

评论
看了,很受用!

评论
学习了 很实用

评论
很实用谢谢,期待后面的,谢谢楼主。

评论
好东西得留着··  谢谢分享!  期待下文····  

评论
呵呵   

评论
呵呵,本来呢也是想着肥水不流外人田,但是谁让我们都是地球人。哈哈

评论
恩恩  

评论
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter ofthe schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say forcertain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13Better havesomethingwecangetour handsonratherthanjust spendall ourtime talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easierfor us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you foryou cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Hereis a copy ofitinerary wehave worked out for you and your friends.Would you please
have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
24 I wonderif it is possible to arrange shopping forus.
我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。
25 Welcome to our factory.
欢迎到我们工厂来。
26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
27 You'll know our products better after this visit.
参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
29 Then we could look at the production line.
然后我们再去看看生产线。
30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and theintensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hopemy visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
40 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
41 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
42 What kind ofquality control do you have?
你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
44 What's your general impression,may I ask?
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?
45 I'm impressed byyour approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
48 I think we may beable to worktogether in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinesemarket.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade
relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
51 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
53 We are happy to be of help.
我们十分乐意帮助。
54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
57 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
58 I can just have a glance at therest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
60 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
61 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
62 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这么有经验。
63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since thecompetition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
65 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什么时候洽谈生意?
66 I hopeto conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
67 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
68 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
71 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
74 When I present my views onthe competitive products, I will refer tothe pat
专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
75 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
77 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to sh
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comment
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
81 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
82 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
84 Could you consideraccepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
88 As a matterof fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
93 I don't know whether you realizeit, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
97 Would you care to answer my question on thewarranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
99 I have to raise some issues which may beembarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

评论
外贸人员会用到的,多学习些总是好的

评论
我表示特别的感谢  谢谢楼主

评论
我其实刚刚才来的,还不知道怎么在论坛里的某些。。。。你是湖南的  看到了就特别有亲切感。。。。

评论
厉害   挺一个!Would you like some water?要喝水吗?  我不要水想抽烟呵呵

评论
分享了

评论
谢谢楼主分享

评论
嗯嗯,一起学习

评论
,顶一个

评论
灰常有用!

评论


评论
顶起,好好学习

评论
很好

评论
What’s the CMB? 体积多大?  是 CBM吧亲

评论
很好,抄下了,再背诵,谢谢楼主

评论
tks.

评论
确实不错!赞一个
加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光 加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards .........................................
  ·中文新闻 悉尼铁路工会纠纷:避免火车混乱的协议细节浮出水面
·中文新闻 为什么比尔·肖顿体现了澳大利亚政治最好和最坏的一面

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...