加拿大进出口外贸外贸业务员接待必备口语



加拿大外贸

我是外贸新人,最近在外贸学到很多东西。看到那么多人都在热心的帮助他人,很温暖。我想我把我积累的一些接待口语拿出来。希望对我这样的新人有帮助。
1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?
  2 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?
  3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
  4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
  我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
  5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
  请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
  6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
  火车通行证有折扣吗?
  7 May I reconfirm my flight?
  我可以确认我的班机吗?
  8 Are they all non-reserved seats?
  他们全部不预订的吗?
  9 Do I have to reserve a seat?
  我一定要预订座位吗?
  10 May I see a timetable?我可以看时刻表吗?
  11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
  12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
  你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
  13 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?
  14 Where can I make a reservation?
  我到哪里可以预订?
  15 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
  我需要预订餐车吗?
  16 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
  17 Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗?
  18 Excuse me. May I get by?
  对不起,我可以上车吗?
  19 How much does it cost to go there by ship?
  坐船到那里要花多少钱?
  20 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?
  21 Check it to my final destination
  把它托运到我的目的地。
22 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
  23Take your baggage to the baggage section.
  把你的行李拿到行李房去。
  24 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。
  25 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
  请你填写这张入境卡。
  26 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
  27 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
  28 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
  29 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
  30 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
  如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
31 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?
  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
  32 So our evenings will be quite full then?
  那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
  33 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
  如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
  34 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
  35 Thatll put us both in the picture.
  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
  36Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。
  37 I can’t say for certain off-hand.
  我还不能马上说定。
  38 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
  39 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
  40 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
  41 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
  42Weve got to report back to the head office.
  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
  43Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
  44Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
  45 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
  46 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
  47 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
  48 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
  49 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
  50 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
  51 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
  52 We are running on two shifts.
  我们实行的工作是两班倒。
  53 Almost every process is computerized.
  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
  54 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
  55 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
  56 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
  57 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
  58 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
  59 Do we have to wear the helmets?
  我们得戴上防护帽吗?
  60Is the production line fully automatic?
  生产线是全自动的吗?
61 What kind of quality control do you have?
  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?
  62 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
  63 Im impressed by your approach to business.
  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
  64 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
  65 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
  66 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。
  67 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
  68The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
  69 We would be glad to start business with you.
  我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来
  70 Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。
  71 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。
  72 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
  我保证通力合作。
  73 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
  可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
  74 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
  75You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
  76 I can just have a glance at the rest.
  剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了
  77Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
  78 All these articles are best selling lines.
  所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
  79Your desire coincides with ours.
  我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
  80 No wonder youre so experienced.
  怪不得你这幺有经验。
  81 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
  随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
  82Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
  可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
  83 At what time can we work out a deal?
  我们什幺时候洽谈生意?
  84 I hope to conclude some business with you.
  我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
  85 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
  86 This is our common desire.
  这是我们的共同愿望。
  87 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
  我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
  88 Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it.
  我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
  89Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。
  90 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
久仰 I’ve heard so much about you.
  好久不见了 Long time no see.
  辛苦了 You’ve had a long day.You’ve had a long flight.
  尊敬的朋友们 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
  我代表广州市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京. On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  对您的大力协助,我谨代表广州市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Guangzhou Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  在广州过得怎么样? How are you making out in Guangzhou?
  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请. I’ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  欢迎美商来广州投资. American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Guangzhou.
  欢迎多提宝贵意见. Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  不虚此行 It’s a rewarding trip.
  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止. As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  请代我问候...先生 please remember me to Mr.
  感谢光临 Thank you so much for coming.
  欢迎再来 Hope you’ll come again.
  欢迎以后多来广州 Hope you’ll visit Guangzhou more often.
  请留步,不用送了. I will see myself out, please.
  多保重 Take care.
  祝您一路平安. Have a nice trip.
  愿为您效劳。 At your service.
  为…举行宴会/宴请 host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
  欢迎宴会 welcome dinner
  便宴 informal dinner


评论
消灭零回复
学习

评论
我会慢慢再添加的,刚才字数受限了

评论
Thank you !you are great!

评论
感谢分享啊!

评论
工作午餐 workin
  g luncheon
  自助餐 buffet dinner/luncheon
  答谢宴会 return dinner
  告别宴会 farewell dinner
  庆功宴 glee feast
  招待会 reception
  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
  鸡尾酒会 cocktail party 茶话会 tea party
  包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte
  上菜 serve a courst
  您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
  请入席 Please have a seat.
  欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-together
  请随便 Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
  请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
  您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
  现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
  敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
  祝你健康 To your health.
  我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
  随量 Whatever you like.
  我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
  菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.
  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。 Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you

评论
每天进步一点点,谢谢楼主

评论
路过i学学英语 收益了

评论
应该多学习一下,多积累,学好英语没亏吃,嘿嘿

评论
英语是通往世界的钥匙哦,一定要好好学

评论
感谢分享,相互学习最重要。
我最近去易格报了个英语培训班来着。
感觉对提高我的口语很多帮助。
相信再经过自己的努力,一定能够把英语学好的。

评论
很棒哦,拷贝了先,这么好的材料。

评论
LZ加油,期待更新哈~

评论
学习了,期待更新。。。

评论
学习了,期待更新。。。
加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光 加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards .........................................
  ·中文新闻 工党政府赋予工会“巨大的权力”
·中文新闻 莉莉·詹姆斯 (Lily James) 凌晨 4 点被发现与身价 65 亿英镑的 Air

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...