加拿大外贸
盘一般分为两种:1)一般询价:这种询价并不一定涉及到具体的交易,一般属于大致的了解。
2)具体询价:所谓具体询价实际上就是请求对方报盘(request for an offer)。也就是说,买方已准备购买某种商品,或已有现成买主,请卖方就这一商品报价。
Basic Expressions
1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.
我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。
2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?
请寄样品目录和详细报价。
5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest sam ples with their best prices.
请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。
6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.
对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。
7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.
若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.
若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。
10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.
鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
·中文新闻 昆士兰青少年在穆伦巴唐斯(Murrumba Downs)开着被盗汽车闯红灯
·中文新闻 澳洲航空在悉尼机场发动机“爆炸”迫使紧急迫降