加拿大外贸
NANCY: Everybody's talking about this news about Michael Cole. 每个人都在谈论这条有关Michael Cole的新闻。EMMA: Oh yeah. Kate said that Nina, her new boss, is friends with Michael Cole. Wait. Maybe she said she was friends with his fiancee. I don't remember. 哦是的。 Kate说她的新老板Nina是Michael Cole的朋友。 等等。 可能她说的是,她是他未婚妻的朋友。 我不记得了。
EMMA: Anyway. 无论怎样都好啦。
BOB: Who's Michael Coleman? Michael Coleman是谁?
EMMA: Michael Cole! The famous billionaire! Michael Cole! 著名的亿万富翁啊!
BOB: Never heard of him. 从来没有听过他。
EMMA: He's been married like six times. He's getting married again. To a really young woman.
他曾经结过6次婚。 他现在又要结婚了。 和一个非常年轻的女人结婚。
NANCY: Oh my. These rich men, as soon as the wife gets old, they find a younger, prettier one.
哦天呐。 这些有钱人,一旦他们的妻子人老珠黄了,还会再去找一个更年轻更漂亮的。
EMMA: Yeah, he always gets married to really young women. Then they get divorced, and he has to pay them a ton of money.
是的,他总是和年轻的女人结婚。 然后他们会离婚,他得付给她们一大笔钱。
NANCY: I don't understand these celebrities. It seems like they get married for the wrong reasons. And so many of them get divorced. It's awful. 我不理解这些名人。 感觉他们因为错误的理由而结婚。 他们中的很多人都会以离婚收场。 真可怕。
EMMA: I could never marry someone just for money. 我绝对不会仅仅为了钱而嫁给某个人。
NANCY: Good, honey. You should get married for love. 很好,亲爱的。 你应该为了爱而结婚。
BOB: But don't marry a bum. 但是不要嫁给一个乞丐。
加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光 加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards .........................................
·中文新闻 2024 年 HSC 成绩:北悉尼男子高中连续排名第一
·中文新闻 2024 年 HSC 成绩:新南威尔士州顶尖学校排名