加拿大外贸
首先,谢谢版主的建议从今天开始,每日一译和每日一句将会一天一个新贴,希望大家继续支持.每个月再总汇下.
每日一译 原贴请进:http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-771566-1-1.html
每日一句 原贴请进http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-464690-1-9.html
每日一译:
1. 我一天至多抽一包香烟。
2. 我订阅的中国日报快到期了,我将续订。
3. 我需要买新的眼镜框, 不过我会留着旧镜片。
4. 只要他的病还有一线希望,我们都会竭尽全力挽救他的生命.
5. Bill原来喜欢纽约那种快速紧张的大都市生活,但是他家人却受不了了。于是他现在跟太太还有两个孩子在小城里安安静静地、舒舒服服地过日子。
6. The morning sun never lasts a day. (英译汉)
答案在第二天的帖子里贴出来
第二天(3.11)链接:http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-1011455-1-1.html
[ 本帖最后由 tinalijing 于 2008-5-5 22:29 编辑 ]
评论
每日一句:
The Summer Holiday is still a long way off.
离放暑假还早着呢。
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a long way off作为习语中的一个固定表达,既可是表示时间上离现在很远(far in the future),也可以表示距离上离此地很远(at a long distance),所以生活中还会经常用到这个句子:The town is a long way off.那个镇子还远着呢。需要注意的是,介词off绝不可以丢掉。
评论
1. 我一天至多抽一包香烟。
I smoke a pack of cigarettes at most each day
2. 我订阅的中国日报快到期了,我将续订。
China Daily that I subscribed is almost expired, I will renew
3. 我需要买新的眼镜框, 不过我会留着旧镜片。
i need to buy news pectacle-frame,i also will keep the old lens
4. 只要他的病还有一线希望,我们都会竭尽全力挽救他的生命.
as long as his disease has a gleam of hope, all of us will try our best to save his life
6. The morning sun never lasts a day. (英译汉)
没有日不落/ 没有永远的事
评论
看那个好多天了 突然说换了 有点不习惯
评论
这样不是一样的么.而且更容易看挖
评论
这样更简单、方便了!
评论
很久没有来灌了...
[ 本帖最后由 win`win 于 2008-3-10 10:20 编辑 ]
评论
1. 我一天至多抽一包香烟。
I smoke a pack of cigarette one day at most.
2. 我订阅的中国日报快到期了,我将续订。
The China daily i subscribed is at term now,and i will go on it.
3. 我需要买新的眼镜框, 不过我会留着旧镜片。
I need a new glasses frame,but i will hold my old glasses.
4. 只要他的病还有一线希望,我们都会竭尽全力挽救他的生命.
If there is a little hope,we will try our best to save him.
5. Bill原来喜欢纽约那种快速紧张的大都市生活,但是他家人却受不了了。于是他现在跟太太还有两个孩子在小城里安安静静地、舒舒服服地过日子。
Bill likes the fast and strenuous life in the big city of new york.but his family can not stand it .so he and his wife and two little children live in a small city peasful,and be well.
6. The morning sun never lasts a day. (英译汉)
永远没有日落。
评论
1. 我一天至多抽一包香烟。
I cigarete one bale at most one day.
2. 我订阅的中国日报快到期了,我将续订。
The expire to book the China Daily will reach to the end, I wll book next too.
3. 我需要买新的眼镜框, 不过我会留着旧镜片。
I need to buy a pair of new glasses frame, but I will hold my old glasses .
4. 只要他的病还有一线希望,我们都会竭尽全力挽救他的生命.
We will try best to save him unless we have a little hope.
评论
有没有标准的答案的?
评论
答案在第二天的帖子里贴出来
评论
1. 我一天至多抽一包香烟。
I smoke a pack of cigarette a day at most.
2. 我订阅的中国日报快到期了,我将续订。
My subscription to China Daily will soon expire, and I will renew it.
3. 我需要买新的眼镜框, 不过我会留着旧镜片。
I need to buy new spactacle frames,but i will keep the old lenses.
4. 只要他的病还有一线希望,我们都会竭尽全力挽救他的生命.
As long as there is a ray of hope for his sick, we will do our utmost to save his life.
5. Bill原来喜欢纽约那种快速紧张的大都市生活,但是他家人却受不了了。于是他现在跟太太还有两个孩子在小城里安安静静地、舒舒服服地过日子。
Bill used to enjoy life in the fast lane in New York,but his family didnot. Now he's living a happy and quiet life with his wife and two kids.
6. The morning sun never lasts a day. (英译汉)
好景不长。
评论
1. 我一天至多抽一包香烟。
I somke a pack of cigarette a day at most.
2. 我订阅的中国日报快到期了,我将续订。
The magazine of CHINA DAILY I subscribed will soon expire,I will renew it.
3. 我需要买新的眼镜框, 不过我会留着旧镜片。
I need to buy a new glass frame,but I will keep the old glasses.
4. 只要他的病还有一线希望,我们都会竭尽全力挽救他的生命.
We will do our utmost to save his life even there is only little hope!
5. Bill原来喜欢纽约那种快速紧张的大都市生活,但是他家人却受不了了。于是他现在跟太太还有两个孩子在小城里安安静静地、舒舒服服地过日子。
Bill used to enjoy the fast and strenuous life in NEW YORK,but his family didnot.Now he is enjoying a comfortable life in a little city with his wife and kids.
6. The morning sun never lasts a day
好景不长!
评论
. 我一天至多抽一包香烟。
I smoke a pack of cigarette at most a day .
2. 我订阅的中国日报快到期了,我将续订。
China Daily subscribed will soon expire, and I am about to renew it.
3. 我需要买新的眼镜框, 不过我会留着旧镜片。
Althouth I need to buy new glass frames,i will keep the old glasses.
4. 只要他的病还有一线希望,我们都会竭尽全力挽救他的生命.
As long as there is a light of hope , we will do our utmost to save his life.
5. Bill原来喜欢纽约那种快速紧张的大都市生活,但是他家人却受不了了。于是他现在跟太太还有两个孩子在小城里安安静静地、舒舒服服地过日子。
Bill likes to enjoy life in fast and strenuous life in NEW YORK,but his family can not stand it . Now he's living a happy and quiet life with his wife and two kids.
6. The morning sun never lasts a day. (英译汉)
好景不长。
评论
什么意思?怎么还没有答案吗?楼主在哪里呀?
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
·中文新闻 被取消测试揭幕战的内森·麦克斯威尼(Nathan McSweeney)在节礼日
·中文新闻 闷闷不乐的安德鲁王子对自己的失宠感到非常厌倦,以至于他“