加拿大进出口外贸开发客户的邮件中可能会用到的100句英文



加拿大外贸

1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我写信时要确认/询问/通知你...
2.I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3.With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话...
4.In my previous e-mail on October 5...
先前在10月5日所写的信...
5.As I mentioned earlier about...
如我先前所提及关于...
6.as indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在先前的信中所提出...
7.As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中的讨论...
8.from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中的决定...
9.as you requested/per your requirement...
按照你的要求...
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定...
11.This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12.As mentioned before,we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13.As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday,I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14.I received your voice message regarding the subject.I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e.provide more details.
我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
15.Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
16.Please note that...
请注意...
17.We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
18.I am convinced that...
我确信...
19.We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...
20.With effect from 4 Oct.,2008...
从2008年10月4日开始生效...
21.We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
22.Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23.I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你...
24.We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知...
25.We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你...
26.Congratulation on your...
恭喜您关于...
27.I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提桉没意见。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29.We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知你...
30.I’m afraid I have some bad news.
我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31.There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32.Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们所能控制...
33.I don’t feel too optimistic about...
我觉得不太乐观关于...
34.It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受...
35.Unfortunately I have to say that,since receiving your enquiries on the subject,our view has not changed.
很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36.We would be grateful if you could...
我们会很感激如果你可以...
37.I could appreciate it if you could...
我会很感激如果你可以...
38.Would you please send us…?
可否请你寄给我们…?
39.We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40.We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。
41.We look forward to your clarification.
我们期待你的澄清。
42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。
43.I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time.Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。
45.Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
请您回信如果您计划参加?
46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.
请告知是否你同意这个方法。
47.Could you please let me know the status of this project?
请让我知道这个计划的进度?
48.If possible,I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,当你完成提桉,我希望能收到一份复本。
49.I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
50.Hope this is OK with you.If not,let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。
51.Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
52.May I have your reply by April 1,if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
53.If you wish,we would be happy to...
如果你希望,我们很乐意...
54.Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.
请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。
55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter,please feel free to contact me at any time.
对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this,please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。
57.I’m just writing to remind you of...
我只是写信来提醒您...
58.May we remind you that...?
我们想要提醒您...
59.I am enclosing...
我附上...
60.Please find enclosed...
请查阅附件...
61.Attached hereto...
附件是关于...
62.Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…
附上关于某某的最新资料…
63.Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.
附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。
64.If you have any further questions,please feel free to contact me.
如果你有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。
65.I hope my clarification has been helpful.
希望我的说明是有帮助的。
66.Please feel free to call me at any time,I will continually provide full support.
请随时跟我联络,我会持续地提供全程支援。
67.Please let me know if this is suitable.
请让我知道这是否恰当。
68.Looking forward to seeing you soon.
期待很快能见到你。
69.We look forward to hearing from you soon.
我们期待很快能得到您的回复。
70.Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.
希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。
71.I look forward to receiving your reply soon.
我期待很快能收到你的回复。
72.Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.
期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。
73.I’ll keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
74.Please keep me informed on the matter.
请随时让我知道这件事的发展。
75.For any comments/suggestions,please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.
任何评价或建议,请打电话2552-7482联络Nadia。
76.I would like to apologize for...
我想就...道歉...
77.I apologize for the delay in...
对于...的耽搁,我深感抱歉。
78.We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。
79.I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
对于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。
80.I’m sorry about last time.
关于上次的事我很抱歉。
81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.
对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。
82.I’m really sorry about this.
关于这件事,我真的很抱歉。
83.Sorry,I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday,April 1.
抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。
84.We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.
我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。
85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.
希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。
86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.
如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉。
87.Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
88.I appreciate very much that you...
我非常感激你...
89.I truly appreciate it.
我真的很感激。
90.Thank you for your participation.
谢谢你的参加。
91.Thank you so much for inviting me.
非常感谢你要请我。
92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.
恭喜各位并谢谢各位的努力。
93.Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.
很感激你的理解及合作。
94.Your prompt response will be most appreciated.
很感激你快速的答复。
95.Once again,thank you all for your commitment and support.
再一次感谢你的承诺及支持。
96.Thanks for your input/clarification/message.
谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。
97.Any comments will be much appreciated.
对于您的任何建议,我将非常感激。
98.Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.
谢谢你为我做的一切。
99.I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.
我很感激你对这件事情的理解。
100.Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved,they certainly did an excellent job.




关注外贸领航网微信,定期推送询盘、采购商、外贸技巧、最新外贸资讯以及广交会采购商等诸多优质内容,最接地气、重服务的微信平台

评论
留着备用

评论
Mark

评论
good job
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
  ·中文新闻 2024 年 HSC 成绩:北悉尼男子高中连续排名第一
·中文新闻 2024 年 HSC 成绩:新南威尔士州顶尖学校排名

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...