加拿大进出口外贸展会上一些常用的语句



加拿大外贸

大白一个,只懂那么一点点,期望个位能教我几句在展会上常用的英语句子,例如怎么邀请客户进展位里面坐下慢慢谈之类的。

万分感谢!

评论
小弟表达能力差,望各位大哥大姐赐教!抱拳了老铁们!

评论
广交会上和外国客户交谈最多的英语句子:   
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.  很高兴认识你,久仰大名。   
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。  
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.    请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。   
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.    这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?   
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.    你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。   
How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?   How do I address you? 如何称呼您?   
It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。   
Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。   
Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来   
You can rest assured. 你可以放心。   
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.   我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
This new product is to the taste of European market.  这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。  
I think it will also find a good market in your market.  我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。   
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products. 优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
What line of business are you in?  你做那一行?   
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。   
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。  
Keep in touch. 保持联系。   
Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。   
Don’t mention it.  别客气   
Excuse me for interrupting you.  请原谅我打扰你。  
What about the price?  对价格有何看法?   
What do you think of the payment terms?  对支付条件有何看法?   
How do you feel like the quality of our products?   你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?  
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.  虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱歉,我们不能再减价了。  
Reliability is our strong point.   可靠性正是我们产品的优点。   
We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.   我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is. 在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。   
This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries. 这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.  大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。  
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.   很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。   
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations. 我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。  
Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production. 再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。   
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?  能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?   
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?  不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?   
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?   谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?   
Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.  通常我们的报价都是FOB价。   
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。  
I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.   不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
What about having a look at sample first?  先看一看产品吧?   
What about placing a trial order?  何不先试订货?

[ 本帖最后由 ly1621984726 于 2016-10-16 09:00 编辑 ]
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
  ·中文新闻 2024 年 HSC 成绩:北悉尼男子高中连续排名第一
·中文新闻 2024 年 HSC 成绩:新南威尔士州顶尖学校排名

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...