加拿大外贸
“噎人”是什么意思?就是对方的一句话堵的你说不出话来,而且心里也堵得慌。英语中这些话挺噎人,所以使用时一定要注意咯!1. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid. 别装傻了。
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
别装傻了!
2. Who do you think youare?
你以为你是谁啊?(毫不客气地说)
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
这就是。你有什么要说吗?
4. That's more like it. 这才像话。(像个长者在说)
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it.
那这像话。
5. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧。
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己来呗。
6. That's going too far. 太过分了!
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太过分了!
7. See. / I told you (so).
我老早告诉过你。(洋洋得意、有先见之明)
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就这么说。
8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
想想办法吧!别闲坐着!
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
9. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.
就指望你了。(可怜兮兮地说)
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
当然,我会来看你演讲的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了!
10. So what? 那又怎样?(毫不在乎地说)
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你没系安全带。
B: So what?
那又怎样?
加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光 加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards .........................................
·中文新闻 工党政府赋予工会“巨大的权力”
·中文新闻 莉莉·詹姆斯 (Lily James) 凌晨 4 点被发现与身价 65 亿英镑的 Air