加拿大外贸
A wise mentor once told that sometimes a great loss disguises as an opportunity.一位睿智的导师曾经对我说,有时候你以为遇到了机会,实则却是面临着重大的损失。
It seems to be offering you something nice. But if you don't give it a second thought and try to get more, it traps you in an invisible stagnation.
它似乎给你带来了什么好东西,但如果你不先三思三思然后去争取更多,它就会把你困在一种看不见的大停滞当中。
It's just like when you get a job offer.
这就比如是当你获得工作机会时。
In most cases it's in your best interest to negotiate when you get a job offer.
在大多数情况下,当你获得工作机会时进行谈判符合你的最佳利益。
Many employers admit to lowballing initial offers because they anticipate that the candidate will try to negotiate.
许多雇主承认低报了初始报价,因为他们推断候选人会尝试议价。
Identify situations where you fixed something that was broken.
就像你修复了某件本已损坏的东西。
Ideally, that story should mirror potential situations you might face in your new role.
在理想的情况下,故事应该反映你在新岗位中可能面临的状况。
When you communicate to the company your value in terms and language that they understand, it becomes easier to justify why you should be offered a higher salary.
当你通过他们理解的方式和语言向公司传达你的价值时,更容易证明为什么你应该获得更高的薪水。
To be honest, I've been there. This is exactly the case.
老实讲,我自己就经历过这样的事。
Life is the same.
人生本身也是一样的。
You wanna live a better life? You wanna be a better self? Then try to ask for more.
你想过上更好的生活吗?你想成为更好的自己吗?那就试着去索取更多吧。
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
·中文新闻 贸易部长唐·法雷尔(Don Farrell)正在等待与美国商务部长就澳大
·中文新闻 工党因向议会提交“草率起草”的立法而受到猛烈抨击