加拿大外贸
询盘的提出我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
请告知该商品的价格和质量。
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?
At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
请对该商品报最低价。
Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。
We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.
如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。
We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。
We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。
We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.
[ 本帖最后由 tinalijing 于 2008-5-13 23:01 编辑 ]
评论
We addressed our inquiry to the firm
only this sentense is ok
评论
哈哈,学习了先,后面的再看啊
评论
现在还没有收到讯盘.不过先学习了~
评论
好资料,全部收下,谢谢楼主。
评论
thanks a lot.
评论
thanks for sharing!
评论
感谢不吝赐教啊,作为外贸人,我们一半是面对询盘,o(∩_∩)o...那么回复的技巧呢?
[ 本帖最后由 雨莹 于 2007-10-27 17:51 编辑 ]
评论
thank you for sharing
评论
作为外贸新人 真的是很有帮助啊 谢谢楼主啊
评论
不胜感激 万分惶恐!!!
评论
Thank you so much!!!!
评论
先收藏着,后面再看
评论
thank you for sharing
评论
学习了,谢谢分享
加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光 加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards .........................................
·中文新闻 UberEats 员工通过他有史以来最简单的送货服务赚取了 6 美元
·中文新闻 《我是名人》明星卡勒姆·霍尔 (Callum Hole) 为澳大利亚海岸带来