加拿大外贸
1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.
枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.
现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。
12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
16. Glad to see you in your company.
很高兴在贵公司见到您。
17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.
只有半小时的车程。
18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.
我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。
评论
多谢哦,时不时的看一下这样的东西也很好的
评论
谢啦,楼主可不可以发多些上来呢?
评论
well, not bad, It will be useful in writing email
评论
看上去好像跟我外贸函电说上的例子都是一样的呢!
评论
实属不易 在此谢之
评论
收下先,谢了,,,
评论
thanks for sharing!
评论
顶顶顶好的哦
学习了
评论
33333333333333qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
评论
看到 教程视频上边说,函电的写作越是简单越好。语言最好口语话一些。
评论
thanks for sharing!
评论
学习了,谢谢分享
评论
感谢分享
评论
真的很实用呢,谢谢啦
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
·中文新闻 UberEats 员工通过他有史以来最简单的送货服务赚取了 6 美元
·中文新闻 《我是名人》明星卡勒姆·霍尔 (Callum Hole) 为澳大利亚海岸带来