加拿大进出口外贸外贸广交会60句英文对话



加拿大外贸

1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?
90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。
2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?
0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。
3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?
¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。
4.How many designs?有几个款式?
3 designs .三个款式。
5.How many colors? 有几种颜色?
3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。
6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?
12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。
7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货?
8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?
Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿?
9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。
10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品, 不能给你。



11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。
12. Any discount?有折扣吗?
13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗?
14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。
15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的?
16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。
17.4pcs a set.一套4个。
18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?
19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。
20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。


21.Can they be mixed?可以混装吗?
22.Mixed packing.混装。
23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。
24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。
25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。
26.Where are you from?你是什么地方人?
27.What’s your name?你叫什么?
28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?
29.Card,please.名片。
30.Stapler,please.订书机 。


31. Calculator,please.计算器。
32.Adhesive tape,please.胶带。
33.Here’s our catalogue.这是我们的目录。
34.Here’s my card.这是我的名片。
35.Your card, please.给我你的名片。
36.What’s the material.什么材料做的?
The cost of raw material is increasing.原材料价格上涨。
37.Out of stock.没现货。
38.Do you have samples?有样品吗?
39.Can I buy a sample?能买一个样品吗?
40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order.下单时退钱给你。


41.Good morning/ afternoon/evening/night!早上好!中午好!晚上好!晚安!
42.Nice/Glad to meet/see you .很高兴遇见/见到你。
43.Me too!我也是!
44.Thank you .谢谢!
45.You are welcome!不用谢!
46.Come again next time.下次再来。
47.Good-bye/ See you.再见。
48.Would you like some water?要喝水吗?
49.You can visit our website.你可以上我们的网站。
50.Please have a seat.请坐。


51.How are you doing? 你好!
52.Fine.Thank you.and you?很好!谢谢!你呢?
53.I’m fine ,too. 我也很好。
54. Sweet dreams.做个好梦。
55.Have a nice trip.一路顺风。
56.Have a nice day/Evening/weekend!祝你过得愉快!周末愉快!
57.You can go to/visit our factory.你可以去我们的工厂看看。
58.You’re shrewd.你真精明。
59.Did you sleep well.你睡得好吗?
60.My future is not just a dream.我的未来不是梦。

评论
沙发一下  

评论
好帖子  抄下来了   学习学习

评论
好贴呀?顶起来.学习了.

评论
恩,还不错,对我的工作也用得着的,ths LZ

评论
楼主去过广交会吧  有点用

评论
呵呵同志们,共同学习,共同进步!

评论
1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫斯吗?  
2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.   是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。  
3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗?  
4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.   我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。  
5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.   我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。  
6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.   我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。  
7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?  你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?  
8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.   班机很好,就是时间太长了。  
9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗?  
10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.   不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。  
11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样?  
12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗?  
13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?  
14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem?  不,我没有,会有困难吗?  
15.I don’t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.   我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。  
16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.  我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。  
17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you.   我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。  
18.Let’s go to the station to get a train into town.   我们到火车站去乘车进城。  
19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?  从此地去台北要很久吗?
20.It’s about an hour.    大概要一个小时。
21.We’ll get a taxi from the station.    我们到火车站乘出租车。
22.There’s a shuttle bus we can use.    我们可搭乘机场班车。
23.I’ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.   我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。
24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?  你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?
25.That sounds good. Let’s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.   那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。
26.Would you like to have some dinner? 你想吃饭吗?
27.What would you like to eat? 你想吃什么呢?
28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.    我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
29.If you’re hungry, we can eat dinner now.   如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。
30.Have you had breakfast yet? 你吃过早餐了吗?
31.Yes. It was delicious.   是的,味道很好。
32.Good. Let’s go to the office.   好的,我们去办公室吧。
33.How is your room? 你的房间怎样?
34.Did you sleep well last night? 你昨晚睡得好吗?
35.Why don’t we go to the office now? 为何我们现在不去办公室呢?
36.We’ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.  我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。
37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.  参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。
38.Our new product line has been very successful. We’ve expanded the factory twice this year already.  我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。  
39.I’d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you’d like to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?
40.We have some reports to show you for background information.  我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。
41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories? 你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?
42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.  是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。
43.I’d like to explain what makes this factory special.  我要向你说明本工厂的特性。
44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.  这是我们的全自动化工厂。
45.It’s the most up-to-date in the industry.  这是同业中最新型的。
46.We’ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.  通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%.
47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit? 请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?
48.I’m afraid I don’t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.  恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。
49.I’m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.  关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。
50.Let me direct that question to the manager.  让我直接问经理好了。
51.I’m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.  那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
52.Yes, I’d like to know your daily production.  是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。
53.Is there anything you"d like to know? 你想知道什么?
54.Is there anything I can explain fully? 有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?
55.What did you think of our factories?  你认为我们的工厂怎样?
56.I was impressed very much.  我有深刻的印象。
57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.  我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。
58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.  你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。

评论
接待,参观,好好学习

评论
My future is not just a dream.我的未来不是梦。

评论
thx a lot!

评论
my future is not just a dream

加拿大电商露天电影首发——葡中双语字幕《中央车站》 http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-1714999-1-1.html screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoo 加拿大电商做区块链为什么都注册新加坡基金会 目前做区块链项目的客户都会通过注册基金会来作为项目的主体,为什么都在新加坡注册基金会,首先性价比高,而且新加坡市场也比较成熟,项目
  ·中文新闻 贸易部长唐·法雷尔(Don Farrell)正在等待与美国商务部长就澳大
·中文新闻 工党因向议会提交“草率起草”的立法而受到猛烈抨击

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...