加拿大进出口外贸[分享]这个是爱词霸的每日一句和情景会话



加拿大外贸

我早就忘了她了     情景会话手机版作者:freedom_love
Bob:Good morning,Tom. 早上好,汤姆。
Tom:Good morning,Bob. 早上好,鲍勃。
Bob:How about the date last weekend? 上个周末的约会如何?
Tom:What? 什么?
Bob: Last weekend, you dated with my colleague. 上周末,你和我同事的约会。
Tom:Oh! I’m totally over her. 噢!我早就忘记她了
Bob:Isn’t she enough pretty? 她不够漂亮吗?
Tom:Ah, she is very pretty, she talked very little. She almost didn’t talk. I don’t like a girl who doesn’t talk.
啊,她很漂亮。但是她讲太少了,基本不说话,我不喜欢不说话的女孩。
Bob:Are we talking the same person? She is talkative in office. I think she might be shy when facing you.
我们是在说同一个人吗?她在办公室可是很健谈的。我想她可能是在你面前害羞吧?
Tom:Really? Maybe I should ask for a date with her and we might have more talk.
真的?也许我该再次约她,我们也许会有更多的话可聊。


谢谢作者freedom_love,

[ 本帖最后由 柳叶紫苑 于 2010-5-13 13:43 编辑 ]

评论
让我们言归正传作者:freedom_love     
Tom:Jane, You are bright today! Anyone tell that you are really a beauty.
简,你今天真漂亮,人人都说你是个美人。
Jane:Tom....Let's get to the point! Where have you been last night?
汤姆,让我们言归正传,昨晚你上哪了?
Tom:Oh,I was drunk last night and slept in my brother’s bed.
哦,我昨天喝醉了,在哥哥家睡着了。
Jane:Really? But why did your brother phone to you last night?
真的吗?那为啥你哥哥昨晚打电话来找你呢?
Tom:Oh,sorry, I forgot, I wasn’t in brother’s home, I stayed at my…my uncle’s home.
哦,对不起,我忘了,我没在哥哥家,我在叔叔家。
Jane: Don’t try to find excuses, be frank to me.
别找借口了,坦白吧。
Tom:Sorry, my dear darling, my colleague,xiaozhang,will leave our company,and we held a party for him in the KTV, so I stayed in the KTV all night.
对不起宝贝,我同事小张要走了,我们在KTV里帮他践行,所以我一晚上都在KTV。
Jane:Why didn’t you tell me?
为什么没告诉我?
Tom:My phone was lost last night.
我手机昨晚丢了。
Jane:Is it really so coincident?
真的这么巧?
Tom:It is really so coincident.
就是这么巧。

谢谢作者freedom_love

[ 本帖最后由 柳叶紫苑 于 2010-4-3 11:07 编辑 ]

评论
我又学到不少东西了,谢谢楼主。。

评论
很不错,谢谢LZ分享....................

评论
thanks for sharing, keep update

评论
good conversation

评论
我来付账作者:freedom_love        

Bob:Ann, it is a long time for us to see each other.
安 ,我们好久没见了吧。
Ann:Yeah, I though you have forgotten me.
是啊,我以为你都把我忘了。
Bob:How do I dare to forget you?
我哪敢把你忘了呀。
Ann:You have a sweet mouth.
就你嘴甜。
Bob:How about this meal?
晚餐怎么样?
Ann: Quite good, thanks, I haven’t eaten so delicious food for a long time.
很好,谢谢,好久没吃到这么好吃的了。
Bob:I am glad to hear that.Wait a moment,I’ll pick up the tab and then let’s go to visit uncle.
很高兴听到你这么说。等我一下,我来付账,然后去看望叔叔。
Ann:No problem.
没问题。
谢谢作者freedom_love

评论
谢谢楼上几位支持,顺祝节日快乐

评论
这正是我想要的作者:freedom_love       

店员:Excuse me, what can I do for you?
请问,有什么我可以帮您的吗?
客人:I want to buy a shirt, what do you recommend?
我想买件衬衫,有推荐的吗?
店员:Follow me, we have two new styles, I think they must be suitable for you.
跟我来,我们这有两款新款,我想会适合你
客人: Let me have a try.
我试试。
店员: (ten minutes later) these two styles are very fashionable,which one do you like best?
(十分钟后)这两款都很时尚,哪款你更喜欢呢?
客人:One is elegant,the other is cute, I don’t know how to choose.
一款比较端庄,一款比较可爱,我不知道怎么选。
店员:If as a office lady, I recommend you the elegant one.
如果作为职业女性,我推荐你端庄这款。
客人:Yes,considering on this point, I think it’s just what I had in mind.
恩,考虑到这点,我想这正是我想要的
店员:OK,I will pack it for you.
好的,我帮你包起来。
客人:Thank you.
谢谢。

谢谢作者freedom_love

评论
那天同事说就你嘴甜这句话用you have a sweet mouth 表达不合适,我查了一下,还有种说法是you  have a sweet tongue

评论
金山词霸手机缺点是每次启动都要联网,另外长句翻译没有道手机版准确.

有点就是有很多情景会话,能翻译的语言也比较多

评论
接受一条忠告抵得上一千盎司智慧 作者:freedom_love     

Miss Lee:Tom,can we have a talk?
汤姆,我们能谈谈吗?
Tom:Okay,Miss Lee.
好的,李老师。
Miss Lee: Do you really want to give up the chance of further education abroad?
你真的要放弃这次出国深造的机会吗?
Tom:Yes,I don’t want to leave my parents and girlfriend.
是的,我不想离开父母和女朋友。
Miss Lee:You made a sevrious mistake, do you realize?
你犯了个严重的错误,你知道吗?
Tom:What kind of mistake?
什么错误?
Miss Lee:Only you work hard and get a good condition, you can have the ability to give them more love.
只有你好好拼搏取得好的条件,你才有能力去好好爱他们。
Tom:Is that so?
是这样吗?
Miss Lee:Yes,I hope you can take it over.
是的,我希望你好好想想。
Tom:OK,I’ll take your advice.
我接受你的忠告

谢谢作者freedom_love

评论
解题求助作者:freedom_love   
Bob:Tom,may I ask you a questiom?
汤姆,我可以问一个问题吗?
Tom:Of cause. Please go ahead.
当然,请说。
Bob:Can you teach me how to solve this math question?
你能教我怎么解答这道数学题吗?
Tom:Which one?
哪一题?
Bob:The last question on page 70. I have thought it for two days but still haven’t got any progress.
70页最后一题。我已经想了两天了,但仍然没有进展。
Tom:I see. It is a bit difficult question, I also spent one day on solving it.
我明白,这题有点难,我也花了一天的时间才解答出来。
Bob:Now ,could you please explain it to me?
现在你可以给我讲解下吗?
Tom:No problem, wait a moment, I go to take my notes.
没问题,等下,我去拿笔记。
Bob:Thanks, it is very kind of you.
谢谢,你真好。
Tom:My pleasure.
我的荣幸。

谢谢作者:freedom_love

评论
楼主也有用爱词霸吗?我也在用唉

评论
请答应我最后的请求作者:freedom_love   
Ann:Bob, I am sorry, let's break up, we have really inappropriate.
鲍勃,对不起,我们分手吧,我们真的不合适。
Bob:Why?Ann. Can you give me a reason?
为什么?安,给我个理由。
Ann:You are a good man,I am not suitable to you.
你是个好人,我不适合你。
Bob:It is really a ridiculous excuse.
真是个荒唐的借口。
Ann:If you think it is, it is.
如果你认为它是,它就是。
Bob:Now that your mind is made up,I have nothing to say.
既然你意已决,那我也没什么好说的。
Ann:Thanks,Bob.
谢谢你,鲍勃。
Bob:So can you agree with my last request?
你能答应我最后的请求吗
Ann: Please go ahead.
请说。
Bob:I’ll walk you to the door for the last time.
让我最后一次送你到门口。

谢谢作者:freedom_love
加拿大电商做区块链为什么都注册新加坡基金会 目前做区块链项目的客户都会通过注册基金会来作为项目的主体,为什么都在新加坡注册基金会,首先性价比高,而且新加坡市场也比较成熟,项目 加拿大电商露天电影首发——葡中双语字幕《中央车站》 http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-1714999-1-1.html screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoo
  ·生活百科 我养公鸡两年了,今天收到投诉
·生活百科 200ML蜂胶糖浆可以装在两个100ML空瓶里带上飞机吗?

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...