加拿大进出口外贸外贸英语常用句型——sfyh.com推荐



加拿大外贸

外贸英语常用句型——广告推荐

第一章

(一)

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
As soon as the price picks up
enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
Generally speaking
inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
In the import and export business
we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
To make an inquiry about our oranges
a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
Now that we''ve already made an inquiry about your articles
will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable
I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices
Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
We''d rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Words and Phrases
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
We''d like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you''ll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties
specifications and price
and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties
quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货

第二章

(一)
We have the offer ready for you.
我们已经为你准备好报盘了。
I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。
Please make us a cable offer.
请来电报盘。
Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.
请把上次合同中订的那种质量的竹笋向我们报个价。
We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
我们现在可以报茶叶现货。
We''ll try our best to get a bid from the buyers.
我们一定尽力获得买主的递价。
We''ll let you have the official offer next Monday.
下星期就给您正式报盘。
I''m waiting for your offer.
我正等您的报价。
We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。
We have accepted your firm offer.
我们已收到了你们报的实盘。
We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow.
我们报实盘,以明天上午11点答复为有效。
We''ll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.
下星期天我们就向你们发实盘。
We''re willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
我们愿意以此价格为你报实盘。
Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.
能想我们报离岸价格吗?
All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.
你们所有价格都是成本加运费保险费价格。
Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?
您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?
I''d like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.
请报温哥华到岸价的最低价格。
Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.
请电报5吨核桃仁的价格。
Our offer is RMB300 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.
我们的报价是每台收录机300元人民币,天津离岸价。
We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.
我们报成本加运费价每吨250美元。
 
Words and Phrases
offer 报盘,报价
to offer for 对...报价
to make an offer for 对...报盘(报价)
firm offer 实盘
non-firm offer 虚盘
to forward an offer (or to send an offer) 寄送报盘
to get an offer(or to obtain an offer) 获得...报盘
to cable an offer (or to telegraph an offer) 电报(进行)报价
offer and acceptance by post 通过邮政报价及接受
to accept an offer 接受报盘
to entertain an offer 考虑报盘
to give an offer 给...报盘
to submit an offer 提交报盘
official offer 正式报价(报盘)

(二)

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.
我们最近的报价大多数都在100美圆以下。
Moreover, We''ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.
相信我上周的报价是最好的。
No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
没有别的买主的出价高于此价。
The price you offered is above previous prices.
你方报价高于上次。
It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.
此价格比我们给其他供货人的出价要高。
We can''t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
I''m afraid I don''t find your price competitive at all.
我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
Let me make you a special offer.
好吧,我给你一个特别优惠价。
We''ll give you the preference of our offer.
我们将优先向你们报盘。
I should have thought my offer was reasonable.
我本以为我的报价是合理的。
You''ll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
你会发现我们的报价比别处要便宜。
This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。
 
Words and Phrases
quote 报价
quotation 价格
preferential offer 优先报盘
cost of production 生产费用
reasonable 合理的
competitive 有竞争性的
the preference of one''s offer 优先报盘
wild speculation 漫天要价
加拿大电商做区块链为什么都注册新加坡基金会 目前做区块链项目的客户都会通过注册基金会来作为项目的主体,为什么都在新加坡注册基金会,首先性价比高,而且新加坡市场也比较成熟,项目 加拿大电商露天电影首发——葡中双语字幕《中央车站》 http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-1714999-1-1.html screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoo
  ·中文新闻 新南威尔士州强制控制:利顿男子在该州首例立法案件中认罪
·中文新闻 谁在乎?如果新南威尔士州护士开始退出原籍州,选民会这么做

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...