加拿大进出口外贸询盘函电常用英语



加拿大外贸

1. We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.
  我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。
  2. Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.
  我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
  3. If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.
  如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。
  4. Let's have your counteroffer.
  请还个价。
  5. We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
  我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。
  6. Your counteroffer is too low and we can't accept it.
  你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。
  7. It's absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.
  我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。
  8. We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
  除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。
  9. I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
  我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。
  10. Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.
  不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
  11. I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
  我同意你们的还价,减价3元。
  12. If the price is higher than that, we'd rather call the whole deal off.
  如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。
  一家公司的询价单。
  Thank you for your inquiry.
  谢谢你们的询价。
  Words and Phrases
  inquire 询盘 ;询价;询购
  to inquire about 对...询价
  to make an inquiry 发出 询盘 ;向...询价
  inquirer 询价者
  enquiry 询盘
  inquiry sheet 询价单
  specific inquiry 具体询盘
  an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
  to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
  {$isbest} May I have an idea of your prices?
  可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
  Can you give me an indication of price?
  你能给我一个估价吗?
  Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
  请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
  If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
  如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
  When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
  李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
  We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
  我们希望你们报离岸价格。
  Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Humburg for the chairs.
  请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
  Words and Phrases
  favorable 优惠的
  firm price 实价,实盘
  Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
  为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
  We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
  我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
  How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
  你们通常要多久才能交货?
  Could you make prompt delivery?
  可以即期交货吗?
  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
  不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
  Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
  能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
  Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
  你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
  Do you take special orders?
  你们接受特殊订货吗?
  Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
  你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
  he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
  他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
  We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
  我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
  Words and Phrases
  sales conditions 销售条件
  to make delivery 交货
  to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
  payment terms 付款方式
  special orders 特殊订货

评论
蛮不错的

评论
谢谢 lz。。。。顶!

评论
very good! thanks
加拿大电商露天电影首发——葡中双语字幕《中央车站》 http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-1714999-1-1.html screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoo 加拿大电商做区块链为什么都注册新加坡基金会 目前做区块链项目的客户都会通过注册基金会来作为项目的主体,为什么都在新加坡注册基金会,首先性价比高,而且新加坡市场也比较成熟,项目
  ·生活百科 太阳电荷控制器上的气流方向
·生活百科 布里斯班新构建所需的V2H / V2G帮助

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...