加拿大外贸
Wendy:Let's review our start-up plans. When do you think we will be able to move into our new office?温蒂:我们再看一遍我们的初步计划。你想什么时候我们可以搬进新的办公室?
Lester:Well, we can move in any time after July first, but moving in and actually getting started are two different things.
莱司特:七月一号之后我们随时可以搬进去,不过搬进去和实际开始工作是两回事。
Wendy:Good point. Anyway, I have our new marketing manager, Helen Parker, helping us get set up.
温蒂:说得好。无论如何,我会要我们新任的市场经理,海伦_派克帮忙我们打点一切。
Lester:What is she doing?
莱司特:她是做什么的?
Wendy:She's overseeing the purchase of equipment and so forth.
温蒂:她监督机器设备的采购等等。
Lester:Does she have a background in that sort of thing?
莱司特:她有那方面的背景吗?
Wendy:As a matter of fact, it turns out she practically ran her last company, from marketing to finance.
温蒂:事实上,她上一个公司从行销到财务,实际上都是她在运作的。
Lester:I'm looking forward to meeting her.
莱司特:我期待认识她。
Wendy:Have you begun to investigate factories? I'm so glad we aren't going to try to run our own factory at first.
温蒂:你开始调查工厂了吗?我很高兴我们没有先试图设立自己的工厂。
Lester:Yes, I've started. And I've found some good people for R and D, too. Then there are the art people designing our logos-
莱司特:是的,开始了。我也替研发部门找了些好人才。然后有一些美术人员设计我们的商标——
Wendy:Oh, no! Millions of details: logos, slogans, letterhead, name cards . . .
温蒂:噢,天哪!有好多的细节:商标,标语,信头,名片……
Lester:You thought setting up a company was going to be easy?
莱司特:你觉得创立一间公司会容易吗?
评论
字弄这么大干嘛?
评论
I am short-sighted
评论
楼主 这个文档我有
加拿大电商做区块链为什么都注册新加坡基金会 目前做区块链项目的客户都会通过注册基金会来作为项目的主体,为什么都在新加坡注册基金会,首先性价比高,而且新加坡市场也比较成熟,项目 加拿大电商露天电影首发——葡中双语字幕《中央车站》 http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-1714999-1-1.html screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoo
·中文新闻 2024 年节礼日测试:萨姆·康斯塔斯 (Sam Konstas) 如何上演继大卫
·中文新闻 2024 年节礼日测试:Virat Kohli 在 MCG 澳大利亚对印度测试中与 S