加拿大进出口外贸商务英语900句翻译(440句)



加拿大外贸

上次看到有人发商务英语900句 没翻译 我同事正好有不过不全 供大家参考  

Unit 1希望与要求

Part 1  
1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of
quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business
relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.  
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.  
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we
shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.   
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能够继续合作。
14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.  
希望市场形势能够继续保持。

Part Two
16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let
us have your reply soon.  
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望尽快得到你们的答复。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我们期待你们的尽快答复。
20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit
for arbitration.
希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .
希望你们尽早进行结算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感谢您的早日结算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望尽快解决债权问题。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
Unit 2 产品介绍
Part One
31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle
school students.
此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。   
32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized,
energy-saving and it  also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.
我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。
33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the
following respects .
我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。
34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one
people to perform the task of three people.
使用这台机器可以使生产率提高30%,同样也可以使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就可以
完成。
35. This product will pay its own way in a year.
此机器可以维持使用一年。
36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
使用这台机器6个月就可收回投资成本。
37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
我们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。
38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful
during traveling and traffic jams.
这款自行车可以折叠成一半那么大,便于手提,特别适用与旅行或交通拥挤时。
39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .
这款赛车速度最快可达30公里每小时。
40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple
mechanical structure.
此机构设备结构简单,因此故障少,便于维护。
41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer
due to its topnotch rubber.
与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎使用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用。
42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.
此轮胎可在湿滑路面正常使用。
43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。
44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your
company.
这种空调经济耐用,适用与公司,企业。
45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
我们的产品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格。

评论
Part two
46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.我们的真
丝衣物是由上等纯丝为材料,以传统手工技术制成。
47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at
home and aboard.
这类衣物华既丽而且极具鉴赏价值,享誉国内外。
48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.
我们的打印机由轻质的硬质合金制成,携带方便,经久耐用。
49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the
styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
我们向您推荐的这款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品种齐全,风格各异,以满足贵国各种人群
的不同需要。
50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that
Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.
我向您强烈推荐,我们的产品具备您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本产品便宜20%。
51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the
best- selling products of their kind.
这个品牌的真空净化器是目前国际市场上最具有竞争力且销量最好的一款。
52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
“永久”牌变速赛车在您的市场中一定热销。
53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception
and quick sale in most European countries.
鉴于它的高品质和合理的价格,我们的真丝衣物在欧洲市场备受好评,销售很快。
54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against
Japan in price.
我们认为我们的产品是亚洲市场上最好的,可以在价格上与日货竞争。
55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
我们的货物在其他市场上也备受好评。
56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
由于品质卓越,这款商品经常在一些地区脱销。
57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in
your market.
我们的产品质量好,价格低廉,一定会在您的市场上热销。
58.These items are most sellable in our market.
这些产品在我们的市场中有售。
59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
此类玩具在我们的市场中供货充足稳定。
60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
我们很高兴向您推荐我们的产品,并为您提供样件。
Unit three 业务范围介绍
Part I   
61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in
light industrial goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。
62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business
我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业
63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing
in the export of canned goods.
很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业
64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line
for over two decades.  
我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年
65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles   
我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意
66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.   
我司从事的主要产品是电子产品
67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.   
我司主要致力于家业产品业务
68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
我们主要从事台布出口业务
69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.  
我司主要从事丝织品出口业务
70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments   
我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口
71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.  
我们从事机械进出口业务
72) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.  
我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意
73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.  
我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意  
74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
我们也做各类丝织品生意
75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫
Part two
76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices
and for good delivery
我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势  
77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design,
specifications and packaging requirements.   
我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单   
78) We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade
carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具
和礼品
79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for
industry and agriculture.   
我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家
80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities   
电子产品在我司业务范围内   
81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.     
我们也出口手工丝制业务   
82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years  
我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意   
83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.   
我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场   
84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products  
我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务  
85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and
have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions
我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友   
86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production
and service.   
我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司   
87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home
electronics, computers and telecommunications in China   
作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位
88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand
names   
我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单  
89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years     
我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年   
90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
我们已从事设备制造20余年

评论
Unite four 承诺
91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生
92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in
handling your future order.
我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意
93.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not
debasement of quality.
我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量
94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next
month and what’s samples you saw just now.
我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的
95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.
我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级
96.Our products are surely of standard quality.
确信我们产品质量一流
97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
我保证付款将不迟于六月末
98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错
99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.
我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损
100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.
我们将重新保证设备维修的保护
Unite Five 询盘
Part One.
101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF
Jakarta.  
请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达,CIF)报给我们。  
102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.  
请把10吨胡桃肉(CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。  
103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.  
请把10令白色海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。  
104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.  
为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。  
105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .  
请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。  
106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.  
请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。  
107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.  
请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)  
108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.  
请报给我们价格(FOB,纽约)  
109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of
this month.  
我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。  
110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.  
我想询问一下这种包的价格。  
111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.  
如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。  
112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we
wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.  
许多客户对你们“海鸥”牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)  
113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.  
我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)  
114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.  
我们热切地想得到你们的产品。  
115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.  
如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。  
Part Two.
116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.  
我们想知道关于这种米的价格。  
117.We ‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.  
我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。  
118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?  
你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少?  
119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool
and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?  
请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的?  
120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?  
你们想订多少这种牌子的领带?  
121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?  
如果我们订10,000套,你们会提供什么优惠?  
122.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.  
请问1000KG的白糖的价格是多少?  
123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?  
请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米50%分?  
124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?  
如果我们的采购量是固定的,你们能降价多少?  
125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?  
请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣?  
126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?  
请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠?  
127.Here is a list of my requirements I ‘ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.  
这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低CIF价格。  
128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.  
请把伦敦CIF的最低价格报给我们。  
129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give
you a large order of your products.  
如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。  
130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time
of shipment.  
请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。

评论
Unite Six 报盘
Part one
131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.  
我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在6月29日前到达。  
132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the
prices quoted.
如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。  
133.This offer is firm for 5 days.
该盘的有效期为5天  
134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our
offer will be valid until August 31.
我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至8月31日。  
135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December
23.  
我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于12月23日中午到达。  
136.We have the offer ready for you.
我们已准备好给你方的报盘。  
137.I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.  
我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。  
138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.  
该报盘从1月1日起10天内有效。  
139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that
you will accept our offer dated 4th May.
我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方报盘很有信心,但需在5月4日前。  
140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.  
自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。  
141.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.  
这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。  
142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.  
我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。  
143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.
我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。  
144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from
you soon.  
我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复  
145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.  
如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。  
146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.
我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。  
147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received
in the overseas market.
我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。  
148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be
45 USD shall we hold them for your order?
就200打塑料窗帘以45美元。我方还为你方保留订单吗?  
149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.
我方给你方的价格是1440美元,FOB芝加哥。  
150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send
before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.
我们很高兴就1500打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件5元,CIF纽约,即时装运。按之前你方
寄来的样品。  
151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$
per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.
根据你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大镜,每打30美元,CIF旧金山,九月装运。  
152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the
attractive price of £135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.
我方会给你方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨135,CIF上海。  
153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.
我们为你方提供1500吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅。  
154. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .
我方的报价是75美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有10%的折扣。  
155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.
我们的平均售价是每个180美元。  
156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam
deliver in April.  
我方为你公司提供2000吨化学肥料,每长吨150,CIF越南,4月起运。  
157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount
for a offer to buy the complete stuff.
我方可提供15%的质量折扣,但我们准备给20%的折扣,如若你方将全部买下。  
158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without
engagement.  
我这里有我们的FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容商议的。  
159.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.  
因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。  
160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you
accept this offer as soon as possible.
我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。
Unite Seven 还盘
Part one
161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at
your earliest convenience.
我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定。
162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a
possibility for us to meet half way.
我方希望你方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理
163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the
principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
如果接受你方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。
164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your
quotations we have to buy else where.
你方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他地方购买
165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.
接受你方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了
166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other
countries.
我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高  
167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?
你方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了
168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that
you quoted us.
我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品
169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .
你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大
170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but
to place our orders else where.
我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单  
171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.
如果你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减
172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低
173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.
你方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况
174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that
many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.
在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失
175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality
products at 5% discount.
无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们5%折扣
176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
你方的报价并不比其他报价有优势
177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other
suppliers.
我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应商要高9%  
178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.
与其他供应商报价相比,你方价格缺乏竞争力
179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.
你方报价对竞争者报价没有优势
180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理

评论
Part Two
181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.
你的出价比我们想象的要高。  
182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of
line with the prevailing market level.
我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分
了。
183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to
accept the offer on your terms.
我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。
184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.
我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。
185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。
186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.
你提交的报价太高了。
187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。
188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.
你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。
189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。
190.Your price is beyond our expectation.
你方的价格超出了我们的预料。
191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different
market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也
太高了。
192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。
193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any
possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。
194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at
such a price.
你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。
195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。
196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.
你方的报价根本行不通。
197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.
如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去
198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.
如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。
199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。
200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。
Unit Eight 对还盘的反应
Part one.
201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your
order.
你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量
202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.
我们的价格处于合理的水平
203.Our products are modestly priced.
我们产品的价格适中
204.This is the best price we can give you.
这是我报给你的最优价格
205.The price has been reduced to the limit.
价格已经下降到临界点
206.Our price is already on its lowest level.
我们的价格已经是地板价了
207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.
已经没有进一步降价的空间了
208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the
question.
考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了
209.We can not make any further discounts.
我们不能再有任何的折扣了
210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any concessions .
这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步
211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.
不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价
212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.
我们不能再做任何让步
213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price
indeed.
这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价
214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.
恐怕没有再议价的空间了
215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣
216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.
恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的
217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.
我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了
218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.
非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求
219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.
我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意
220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.
的确很难回复你降价的要求
Part Two
221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain
elsewhere.
与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的
222.I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
恐怕你不能从其它公司获得比我司更便宜的报价了
223.What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put any better. Take it or
leave it, it’s up to you.
我们给你报了个好价格,我们不想再做任何让步,接受与否,你看着办吧
224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price
is very reasonable.
如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的
225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must found
it very competitive.
我们给你报的皮带的价格比去年低了许多,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的
226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market
fluctuation stopped.
我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰
227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry
about the profit.
当前市场趋势是上升的,所以你不必担心利润
228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.
我们的产品是非常有竞争力的,所以在利润上没有任何问题
229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.
你的还盘似乎有点高,如果这样,我们的利润空间将非常小
230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the
price to 300,080$ per unit.
如果你将订单增加到30,000的话,我想我们的单价可降到300,080美金
231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.
如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣
232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.
我们最多能做到的是我们报价降低2%
233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality
product.
你所在的区域有这么多富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质
234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.
如果你坚持你的还盘而不做任何让步的话,我们的生意也许泡汤了
235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.
你的报价明显出乎了当前市场主流价格
236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.
根据你的还盘,我们很遗憾不能接受你的订单
237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.
我们的台布价格适中,并且适于在贵司的市场上销售
238.We don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.
我们不认为这个价格在贵司的市场上有点高
239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is
on the raise at present.
我们认为你的还盘不合理,因为这种材料的价格目前呈上升趋势
240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost
price.
根据你的价格,我们处于不能做成生意的处境,因为它远远低于我们的成本价

评论
Unit Nine 要求优惠
Part One
241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?
你所有的报价为FOB Vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣
242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
能否多给我们一些折扣
243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing a order for 10,000
dozens.
如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10,000打的订单
244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.
你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交
245.If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that
price ?
如果我让你看一下比你更低的报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗
246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?
如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少
247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?
我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗
248.If we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?
如果我们下2,000打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗
249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?
如果我们的订单超过10,000公吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金
250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
我们希望我们购买6,000打时能给我们一些折扣
251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大
252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to
increase sales.
既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价
253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
我们希望能获得关于自行车的最佳报价
254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.
我们希望获得最低价格的报价
255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗
Part Two
256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.
如果你能降价2%,我们可订20公吨
257.If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.
如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降5,000.50
258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.
如果你能降5%,我们将订5,000打
259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your
limit by say 8% we might come to terms.
法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨98美金,如果你能降价8%,我们可能会成交
260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your
price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.
如果你能降价15% ,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商
261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down
by 10% I am afraid.
这么不合理的高价没有人能够做生意,恐怕你要降价10%
262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.
如果你能给我5%佣金的话,我们可以先下个试单
263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your
products.
只有降价10%以上顾客才能被诱导购买你们的产品
264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per
season.
如果我们的订单每季超过2,500单位,我们要求降价10%
265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.
如果订单超过10,000套,我们希望你能给我们特别的2%折扣
266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.
请给我们目录上价格5%的折扣
267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not
possible.
我们希望你们报价至少降低5%,否则生意将无法进展
268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.
我们能接受产品合同价格降低的20%价格
269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.
若你们能够降价5%,生意还是有希望的
270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.
若价格低于每公吨1200磅,我们将向你下订单

评论
Unit 10 给与优惠
271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.
订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣
272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000
cents.
若每一规格的数量超过1000分的话,5%的折扣可能被允许
273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.
如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣
274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.
对于订单为100打或更多,我们乐意给予5%的折扣
275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your
order to 50,000 pieces.
如果你将订单增加到50,000件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的5%的折扣
276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy..
对你七月份购买的任何产品,我们有权力给你10%的折扣
277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.
十二月底前你们可获得订单15%的特别折扣
278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.
如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价5%
279. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.
若你的订单庞大,可有10%的折扣
280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.
如果订单格外大,我们准备增加折扣
281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8%
on the price.
若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你8%的折扣
282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .
为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你5%的特别折扣
283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.
为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5%
284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.
为了成交,我们将进一步降价5%
285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on
the radios. How about 6% off?
为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降6%如何
286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a
discount of 5%.
为帮助你在该行业开展业务,我们准备给你5%的折扣
287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original
quotation.
为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价3%
288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.
经过认真考虑,我们决定每套降到420美金
289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.
我们正准备对我司计算机给你15%的特别折扣
290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.
我们的报价还需再加上5%的佣金
Unite Eleven 双方让步
291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your
price.
鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格
292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather
shoes.
作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格
293.It’s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.
似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选
294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that
business can be concluded.
会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交
295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal
done.
我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交
296.Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.
若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的
297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款
298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
我们稍降原始报价,以示让步
299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.
我们可以在价格上做些让步
300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.
为了促成生意,我们准备降价
301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000
tons.
如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步
302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.
为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣
303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘
304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待
305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our
price to 500$/piece.
既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求
306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to
increase the order.
由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣
307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例
308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .
我们准备将价格降到7.21美金
309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.
尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣
310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为一个特例,我们同意你方的D/P付款条件,但仅有一次
Unit 12.订货及确认
Part one
311. We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you
quoted.
根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单
312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.
我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单
313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from
current stock.
我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应
314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单
315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace
lanterns.
感谢你5月250日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单
316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we’d like to order 4 of the
items.
很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中4款的订单
317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.
若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单
318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are
pleased to give you a order for the items on this sheet.
我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单
319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.
如果贵司能够接受编号3003的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴
320.We’d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5
/Case FOB Shanghai.
我们将向你订购编号77和100各1000件,单价分别为5美金和6美金,FOB上海
321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.
贵司产品的最小订货量是多少
322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.
我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金
323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
这是我们500台计算的正式订单
324.We need iron nails of all sizes.
我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉
325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we ‘d like to place the order with you now .
若你们能迅速供应5000条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你
326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.
我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单
327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.
既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你
328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the order.
我们将很快下订单给你,请赶紧完成订单
329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.
若我们对产品满意,我想我们会下更多的订单
330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible
shipment.
该订单急需,我们要求你必须尽早的运出

评论
Part Two
331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头
332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.
我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受
333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.
这是上周你方订单的确认书
334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.
这是关于你方4月10日编号26的销售确认书
335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.
我们已经登记你方的编号267光学仪器的订单
336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.
我们已经接受6月10日300台打印机的订单
337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.
我们确认你方5月5日100台180页的摩托车的订单
338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单
339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going
to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.
我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证
340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.
感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单
341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意
342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.
我们承诺将尽我方最佳状态以完成你方的订单
343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.
很遗憾因为库存不足我们不能完成你方订单
344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production
has been discontinued since last August.
非常遗憾我们不再供应订单上的货物,因为生产已于八月停止
345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.
向你方供应所需的数量是很困难的
346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.
在现有时间里向你供应3,000套是不可能的
347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain
availability of raw materials.
目前由于原材料的不确定性,我们不能承诺保证你方的订单
348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has
been full booked.
因为订单已满,我们很遗憾在这个时间里不能满足你方要求
349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.
很遗憾通知你我们在此时不能供应这些产品
350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.
我们因衷于诚信而无法供应新鲜产品
Unit Thirteen 请求代理并说明代理理由
及代理能力
Part One.
351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.
我们想知道贵司能否指定我们作为贵司绿茶销售的代理
352. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole
agent.
如果贵司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵司的独家代理
353.We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.
我们想担任贵司在我国的指定代理
354.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your
plastic slippers.
如果贵司考虑我司担任贵司塑料拖鞋的销售代理的申请,我司将不甚感激
355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.
如果你们在伦敦还有没有代表的话,我们乐意做你们的独家代理
356.As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your
activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend
our company as a most suitable agent for your products.
从我们的顾客Harry先生那里荻悉,贵司想在我们的市场拓展业务,且贵司目前还没有代表。
我们很乐意推荐我司作为贵司产品的最合适的代理商
357.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.
担任贵司的独家代理,我们优势明显
358.We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.
我们要求做贵司精密仪器在我们市场的代理
359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.
我们希望贵司愿意指定我司作为贵司在日本的独家经销商
360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.
你们可以委托我司作为贵司衬衫在我国的独家代理商
361.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.
我们要求成为贵司钟表在我们国家的独家代理商
362.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this
city.
如果贵司能提供机会让我们担任贵司在该城市的代理的话,我们将不胜感激。
363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.
若贵司同意,我们能代理贵司的化学产品
364.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.
我们很乐意在销售贵司冰箱方面尽绵薄之力
365.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.
若担任贵司产品在中国的独家代理,我们将非常高兴

评论
Part Two
366.We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide
connections.
我们能够胜任担当贵司的独家,因为我们有本土化和广泛关系的优势
367.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.
我们能够胜任代理,因为我们有一支训练有互的销售队伍
368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our
territory . No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.
如果我们能够担任贵司手工品在我们区域中的独家代理,拓展我们双方的贸易例如领带将没
有任何问题
369.If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.
如果和我们签订独家代理协议的话,将会使销售额翻番
370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your
products.
如果贵司让我们做贵司在中国代理的话,我们将尽最大努力来推进和宣传贵司的产品
371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.
在担任贵司独家代理方面我司具有多面的优势
372.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.
我们有充分的调研能力来做贵司的独家代理
373. We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.
我们有足够的积极的经验来担任贵司的独家代理
374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your
confidents.
我们自信我们在国际贸易市场的经历能够取得贵司的信任
375.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly
meet your requirement.
我们相信我们多年的国际贸易经验能够毫无疑问地符合贵司的要求
376.The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience .
我司的销售人员训练有素,有丰富的调研经验
377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the
exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.
知道我们的销售能力后,我们希望贵司可以根据我们独有的销售能力来考虑贵司的便携式卡
带机
378. We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very
satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.
我们有30年的代理经验,我们相信在推进贵司产品方面能够让贵司满意
379. We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.
我们让你确信我们在这个行业经验丰富
380. Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to
increase the turnover to 50,000 $.
基于我们对贵司产品在我们市场上的丰富市场经验,我们有能力将营业额做到50,000美金
Unit 14.对代理请求的回应
Part one
381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售
382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.
我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理
383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.
你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商
384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.
我们倾向你做我们产品的代理
385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议
386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business
standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.
经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理
387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your
market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local
market.
考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在
你本地的代理
388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in
your area.
遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了
389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.
我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商
390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.
对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售
391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of
Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.
我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商
392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we
should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.
你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.
我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议
394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our
negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论
395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.
你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中
Part Two
396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.
我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题
397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.
我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商
398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present
目前我们不考虑在你方区域进行独家销售
399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.
目前我们还没准备讨论代理的问题
400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of
sole agency into consideration for the time being.
由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中
401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the
question of agency.
由于贵司所做业务的量不够大,我们不考虑代理问题
402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.
我们认为对我们而言目前讨论代理问题还不成熟
403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.
讨论代理的时机还未成熟
404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not
understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate
agency.
由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分
405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.
恐怕在你方市场推广我司产品还不是好时机
406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.
我们认为此时讨论独家代理问题不妥
407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have
to decline your quest for agency.
由于我们之间业务还未开展,很遗憾我们终止你方代理的请求
408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your
effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.
关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售
409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our
doing so.
我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做
410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?
当你方市场情况变好时我们再讨论代理事宜可以吗

评论
Unit Fifteen 代理条件和要求
Part one
411. We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the
slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.
如果没有贵司任何关于市场销售额的计划,我们不能给你整个欧洲市场的独家代理权
412. Before we know your sales volume, your plan for promotion and import license’s
conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal.
在知道贵司销售额、推广计划和进口许可前,我们兑现你的提议是很困难的
413.We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further
into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.
我们已经知道你方担任我司在你方区域代理的请求,但在此事进一步之前,我们想知道更多
你方市场的情况
414.To enable us to make further study of your proposal, would you please let us know as
early as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market ,your program in detail, your
business organizations in various districts and their activities.
为了进一步研究你方的建议,能否尽早告诉我们在你们市场关于我们该产品的销售前景、你
们的详细计划,你们在各种区域及活动的各种商业组织?
415.Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.
除非你增加你们的销售额,否则我们很难指定你作为我司的独家代理
416.If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month we may appoint you as our
agent.
如果你们在六个月中促使生意成功的话,我们可能指定你们作为我们的代理
417.We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you done more business
with us.
我们感觉当你同我们有更多生意后再讨论代理事宜更佳
418.To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.
要做我们的代理,需要增加你们的销售额
419.To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.
要成为我们的代理,你就要更有效的销售我们的产品
420.We hope you will do your best to push the sale of our products.
我们希望你们将尽最大努力销售我们的产品
421.To facilitate the extension of sales, you mush advertise our products by mean of TV and
newspapers.
为了更有效的拓展销售,你们必须在电视和报纸上推广我们的产品
422. We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.
我们希望你们在促销上更加加倍努力
423.To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.
若成为我们的代理商,你们每年最低的销售额应至少达到8000分
424.If you could agree to terms, we would point you as our sole agent.
如果你同意条款,我们可指定你们做我们的独家代理商
425.If terms are workable , we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to
represent us.
如果条款有效,我们认为你们要坚定的代表我们
Part Two
426.If you wish to work for other firms as well, You must obtain our permission first.
如果你要为其它公司服务,首先要征得我们的同意
427.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers
without our prior approval .
要做我们的独家代理,没有我们预先许可,你们不得销售其它厂家相似的产品
428.As our agent, you should not sell products of similar characteristic from other
maker’s .We must make that very clear.
做我们的代理,你们不得卖其它生产商相似特征的产品,我们必须非常明确
429.As our sole distributor ,you will neither handle the same or similar products of other
regions nor re-export our goods outside to any other region outside your own.
做我们的代理商,你即不能销售其它地区相同或相似的产品,也不能将我们的产品销往除你
们地区以外的任何地区
430.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign
products of the same line and competitive types.
在代理协议有效期内,你们不得从事任何其它外来相同或具有竞争性的产品
431.Every six month , we ‘d like to receive from you a detailed report on current market
conditions and user’s comments on our products.
每六个月,我们要收到你方关于市场情况及使用者关于我们产品的想法的详细报告
432.Your market report should show how big demands for our products is in your market.
你们的市场报告应该显示在你们市场我们产品的需求量
433.The market report should include the trend of the development of the market , upward
or downward.
市场报告应该包括市场的发展趋势,上升还是下降
434.We ‘d you to send us your sale’s statistics every six month instead of every year.
我们要求你们从每年改为每六个月发给我们关于你们销售数据
435.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three
month.
做我们的代理,你们应该有规律地至少每三个月发给我们有关你们的市场报告
436.At the beginning of the sales promotion you have to try every means to overcome sales
difficulties.
在销售推广初级阶段,你们必须想尽一切办法克服销售困难
437.To effectively promote sales , your way of doing business should always comply with the
constantly changing circumstances.
为了有效的促进销售,你们的销售方法要紧随变化的环境而改变
438.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our
products.
在代理期间,要密切注意消费关于我们产品的反馈
439.You are under obligation to display optimum samples of the products during the duration
of the agency.
在代理期间,你有义务展示合适的产品样本
440.We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency
agreement.
我们希望你们能够严格遵守代理协议的所有条款和条件。

评论
这么好的东东,怎么没有顶哟!

评论
这么好的东东,怎么没有人顶哟!

评论
我帮LZ顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶!顶

评论
来顶喽,好东西,楼主辛苦啦,收藏起来慢慢研究

评论
好东西  打印出来好好学习
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
  ·生活百科 为什么 Flybuys 不能自动节省 10 美元?
·生活百科 2022年过期的干蘑菇、干紫菜该扔掉吗?

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...