加拿大进出口外贸提出外贸寻盘的常用英语



加拿大外贸

我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。

    We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

    对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

    We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

    我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。

    We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

    我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

    We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

    敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

    Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

    如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

    We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

    敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

    Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

    由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

    Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

    请告知以现金支付的优惠 条款 和折扣比例。

    Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

    敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

    Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

    敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

    Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

    请报德克萨斯州产中等 棉花 50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

    At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

    请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

    Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

    请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

    We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

    请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

    I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

    请对该商品报最低价。

    Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

    贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。

    We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

    如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

    We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

    如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

    We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

    如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

    We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.

    由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

    Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

    请告知该商品的价格和质量。

    Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

    请对日本生产的合成 纤维 的制品, 如 尼龙 、维 尼龙 、莎纶等报最低价格。

    Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
  ·中文新闻 一名球迷的言论让 AFLW 明星流泪,联盟已介入调查
·中文新闻 47 岁的詹姆斯·范德贝克 (James Van Der Beek) 在有机会与家人分享这

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...