加拿大进出口外贸回复客户询盘的常用语



加拿大外贸

(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。

  Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.

(2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。

  We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.

(3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。

  Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.
(4)条件:即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。

  Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.

5)现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。

  Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.

(6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。

  You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.

(7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。

  My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.

(8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。

  Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.

(9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:

  In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.

(10)针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。

  In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.

(11) 兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:

  We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.

(12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。

  Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.

(13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。

  Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.

(14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。

  We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.

(15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。

  We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.

(16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。

  Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

    大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

    As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

    一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

    Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

    对地毯的询盘日益增加。


评论
顶一个
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
  ·中文新闻 悉尼铁路工会纠纷:避免火车混乱的协议细节浮出水面
·中文新闻 为什么比尔·肖顿体现了澳大利亚政治最好和最坏的一面

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...