加拿大进出口外贸外贸常看到的英语



加拿大外贸

(一)

  They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

  他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

  For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

  在过去的五年中,我们(广州物流公司)与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

  Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

  我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

  There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

  和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

  Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

  我们的对外贸易不断发展。

  Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

  皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

  Trade in general is improving.

  贸易情况正在好转。

  Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

  我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

  They are well-known in trade circles.

  他们在贸易界很有名望。

  We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

  To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China''s foreign policy.

  尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

  Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

  我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

  Words and Phrases

  foreign trade 对外贸易

  overseas trade 海外贸易

  international trade 国际贸易

  to trade with 和...进行贸易

  to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重

  to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳

  to make a deal 做一笔交易

  deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往

  to deal in 经营,做生意

  to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性

  trade circles 贸易界

  to handle 经营某商品

  to trade in 经营某商品

  business scope/frame 经营范围

  trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

  (二)

  Can we do a barter trade?

  咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

  Is it still a direct barter trade?

  这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

  If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we''ll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

  如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

  Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

  我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

  A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

  我们三方可进行三角贸易。

  Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

  补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

  We may agree to do processing trade with you.

  我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

  If you''re interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

  如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

  We wonder whether you do counter trade.

  我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

  Words and Phrases

  trade by commodities 商品贸易

  visible trade 有形贸易

  invisible trade 无形贸易

  barter trade 易货贸易

  bilateral trade 双边贸易

  triangle trade 三角贸易

  multilateral trade 多边贸易

  counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易

  counter purchase 互购贸易

  buy-back 回购贸易

  compensation trade 补偿贸易

  processing trade 来料加工贸易

  assembling trade 来料装配贸易

  leasing trade 租赁贸易

  in exchange for 用...交换...

  trade agreement 贸易协议

  (三)

  We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

  我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

  We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

  得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

  We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

  我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

  We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

  我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

  Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

  我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

  We''ve never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we''d like to make as many new contacts as we can.

  和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

  We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

  我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

  Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

  我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

  As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

  众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

  We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

  We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

  很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

  We''ll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

  我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

  We''re writing you in order to establish business relationship.

  我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

  The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

  此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

  We''re willing to restore our business relationship.

  我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

  It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

  如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

  The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

  市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

  We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

  我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立账户往来关系。

  Words and Phrases

  business association 业务联系,交往

  business connection 业务联系

  close relationship 密切的关系

  closer ties 更密切的关系

  to establish(enter into, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

  to continue business relationship 继续业务关系

  to present business relationship 保持业务关系

  to improve business relationship 改善业务关系

  to promote business relationship 促进业务关系

  to speed up business relationship 加快业务关系的发展

  to enlarge (widen) business relationship 扩大业务关系

  to restore (resume) business relationship 恢复业务关系

  to interrupt business relationship 中断业务关系

  to cement business relationship 巩固业务关系

  (四)

  When could you introduce me to your sister company?

  什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

  Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

  请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

  If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker''s name and address.

  如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。

  Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it''s necessary to open a branch at the following address.

  鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

  We''ve often expressed our interest in investing in China.

  我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

  Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

  我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

  Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

  我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

  We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

  我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

  We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

  我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

  Words and Phrases

  trade prospects/outlook 贸易前景

  trade cooperation 贸易合作

  technological cooperation 技术合作

  business cooperation 业务合作

  cooperative relationship 合作关系

  the scope of cooperation 合作范围

  Additional Words and Phrases

  trade fair 贸易展销会

  trade show 贸易展览

  trade agreement 贸易协议

  to establish arrangement 达成协议

  to reach an agreement 达成协议

  trade terms/clause 贸易条款

  trade balance 贸易平衡

  to conclude a business transaction 达成贸易交易

  to work with 与...共事

  business activities 经济活动

  business house 商行;商号

  trading department/mechanics 贸易机构

  trade association 贸易协会

  the foreign trade department 对外贸易部门

  C.C.P.I.T.( China Council for the Promotion of International Trade)

  中国国际贸易促进会

  Commercial Counselor''s Office

  中国使馆的商务处

  Chamber of Commerce 商会

  trading partnership 经营合伙人

  foreign trade personnel 外贸工作者

  trading center 贸易中心

  trading market 贸易市场

  tradesman/trade peoples 商人,零售商
加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光 加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards .........................................
  ·中文新闻 新南威尔士州强制控制:利顿男子在该州首例立法案件中认罪
·中文新闻 谁在乎?如果新南威尔士州护士开始退出原籍州,选民会这么做

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...