加拿大外贸
大家帮帮我呀 我外语不好 急着用 帮我啊 老姐 老哥哥们[em77] [em77]评论
好像这网站里有吧要不你去这个网站上去看看www.iselong.com [em72] [em72]
评论
先说,hello, this is XXX speaking,May i speak to XXX……如果人不在,说could you please ask XXX to call me back at 电话号码?或者May/Can I leave a message?然后说你的主要内容呀,听不懂别人说什么的话么就说,would you mind sending me an email regarding the detail of this issue? 说完了之后么,Nice to speak to you.have a nice day/weekend 之类的
评论
主要是接老外的电话 所用的外语 帮我翻译几句吧 我太他妈的菜了 1. 请稍等.2. XX不在,你有什么需要我转告的吗?3. 你可以打他的电话 电话号码是....4. 听不懂你的话,请慢点 ,好吗?
评论
我的意思是是接到老外电话而老外不是找我. 这样的一个情景对话谁能一次性的给我演示一遍啊,我的亲大哥们大姐们 我命苦 外语太菜不说 有点会的还拿不准
评论
1.hold on please.2.Sorry, XX is not here now. may I have your message?3.you can call him at zzzzzzzzzzz4.I am sorry. I am afraid I cannot follow you. could you please speak more slowly?
评论
QUOTE:原文由 [B]花无缺[/B] 发表:1.hold on please.2.Sorry, XX is not here now. may I have your message?3.you can call him at zzzzzzzzzzz4.I am sorry. I am afraid I cannot follow you. could you please speak more slowly?
我再补充一句。。I can't have that information available just now can i call you later.
评论
QUOTE:原文由 [B]花无缺[/B] 发表:1.hold on please.2.Sorry, XX is not here now. may I have your message?3.you can call him at zzzzzzzzzzz4.I am sorry. I am afraid I cannot follow you. could you please speak more slowly?
我再补充一句。。I can't have that information available just now can i call you later.
评论
1. 请稍等: HOLD ON, PLS!2. XX不在,你有什么需要我转告的吗? XX ISN'T AT HERE, MAY I TAKE A MESSAGE FOR YOU?3. 你可以打他的电话 电话号码是.... YOU CAN FIND HIM THROUGH THIS NO. XXXXXXX4. 听不懂你的话,请慢点 ,好吗? I'M SORRY I CAN'T CATCH YOU, WOULD YOU PLS BE LITTLE SLOWLY, OKAY?
评论
书到用时方嫌少[em41]
评论
MARK............................
评论
Knowledge is never enough when you want to use it? “书到用时方恨少”
评论
这是我收集的,你可以看一下
1. Hello, this is ×××Company. Speaking.
喂(你好),×××公司。请讲。
2. ABC Company. Good morning.
这里是ABC公司。早上好。
3. Who is calling, please?
=May I ask your name?
=May I have your name, please?
=Who am I speaking to?
请问你是哪位?
4. May I speak to Mr. Cowley, please?
=I’d like to speak to Mr. Cowley.
=Mr. Cowley, please.
请找考利先生接电话。
5.Would you give me the Overseas Department?
=Overseas Department, please.
=Would you please transfer me to the Overseas Department?
=Could you connect me with the Overseas Department?
请接海外部。
6.Could you speak more slowly (loudly), please?
请说慢(大声)些。
7. Could you say it again, please?
=I beg your pardon?
请再说一遍。
8. One moment, please.
=Just a moment, please.
=Please wait for a moment.
=Please hold the line a moment.
=Please stay on the line.
请稍等
9. Just a moment, please. I’ll call her.
请稍等,我去叫她。
10. Hold on, please. I’ll get her for you.
请稍等,我去找她。
11. I see, I will transfer your phone to customer service.
知道了,我替你转接客户服务部。
12. This is Mary Zhang of Customer Service, thank you for your patience.
我是客户部张玛丽,让你久等了。
13. Who do you want to speak to?
=To whom would you like to speak?
轻微你找哪位?
14. I’m sorry, he is not in the office.
=I’m sorry, he is not at his desk.
=I’m sorry, he is not here right now.
=I’m awfully sorry, he is not in just now.
抱歉,她现在不在。
15. I’m afraid he’s on another line. Would you mind holding?
很抱歉,她正在听别人的电话,请问能否稍等一下?
16. What number ar you calling?
你打的电话号码是多少?
17. I’m sorry, there’s no one by that name here.
=I’m sorry, ther e isn’t anyone named ××× in this office.
抱歉,这里没有这个人。
18. I’m afraid you have got the wrong number.
你好像打错号码了。
19. I’m sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold on the line and I’ll transfer you to Mr. Zhao.
很遗憾,你的分机号码没拨对。请稍候,我把电话转给赵先生。
20. We seem to have a poor connection.
电话信号不太好。
21. I’m sorry it’s a bad line. Please hang up and I’ll call again.
很遗憾,线路太糟了。把电话挂了,我再给你打过来。
22. I’m afraid it’s a bad connection. Can you call back?
线路太糟了。部给我打过来,好吗?
23. He is busy (tied up) at the moment.
他正忙。
He is out of the office.
他出去了。
He is in conference.
他在开会。
He is away on business.
他出差了。
24. Can I have your name and number, please?
请问你贵姓?电话号码是多少?
25. Where can he contact you?
他该怎么与你联系?
『未完,待续』
26.What number are you calling from, please?
请问,你的号码是多少?
27.How do you spell your name?
=Could you spell your name, please?
你的姓名怎么拼写?
28.My telephone number is 3271-6879.
我的电话号码是3271-6879。
29.Good. I’ll ask her to call you as soon as she’s back.
=Fine. I’ll ask her to phone you as soon as she comes in.
好的,她一回来,我就叫她给你打电话。
30.Right. I’ll let him know when he is in.
好的,他回来时,我告诉他。
31.Could you tell me when he’ll be back?
=Can you give me some idea what time he’ll be in?
=What time do you think he’ll be back?
可以告诉我他什么时候回来吗?
32.I have something very urgent, please!
我有要紧的事,拜托!
33.I have something very urgent, could you kindly let me know his mobile phone number?
我有很要紧的事,可不可以告诉我他的手机号码?
34.Is there any message?
May I take a message for him?
要不要留话?
35.Please take a message for him.
请转告他。
36.Can I leave a message for him?
可以留言吗?
37.Could you let her know I called? This is Luo Gang.
请转告她我给她打过电话。我叫罗刚。
38.No, thank you. It’s not urgent. I’ll call back later.
不用了,谢谢,没什么急事。我等会再打过来。
39.Please ask him to call at 3287-6571.
请他打3287-6571。
40.Please call back later.
=Please call again later.
请待会再打过来。
41.Would you like him to call you?
要不要他给你回电?
42.The line is busy.
=The line is engaged now.
电话正忙。
43.Thank you very much for calling.
感谢你打来电话。
44.Please feel free to call me again.
欢迎您再次致电。
加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光 加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards .........................................
·中文新闻 昆士兰青少年在穆伦巴唐斯(Murrumba Downs)开着被盗汽车闯红灯
·中文新闻 澳洲航空在悉尼机场发动机“爆炸”迫使紧急迫降