加拿大进出口外贸商务英语口语2



加拿大外贸

71.        We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
我们经营机械进出口业务。
72.        We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
我们的业务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。
73.        We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
我们专门经营各种类型的钟表。
74.        We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.
我们也经营各种绸缎的生意。
75.        Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。
Part II
76.        We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.
我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。
77.        We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。
78.        We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出品业务。
79.        Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。
80.        Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.
电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。
81.        We also do export business of hand made woven articles.
我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务。
82.        We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.
多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务。
83.        Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意。
84.        We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.
我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务。
85.        We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.
86.        Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体。
87.        As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.
作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处领先地位。
88.        We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.
我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单。
89.        We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.
我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有20多年了。
90.        We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.
我们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。
Unit Four 承诺
91.        We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
我们保证,今后交货不会再出现类似的情况。
92.        We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you of our prompt and careful attention in handling your future orders.
我们愿借此机会向贵方保证,贵方今后的订单我们一定会迅速认真地处理。
93.        Our products are always as good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be no debasement of quality.
我们的产品一定和送给你们的样品一样好,我保证质量绝对不会降低。
94.        I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we’ll send you next month and what samples you saw just now.
我保证我方下个月将发送的产品和你们刚才所见到的样品在质量上不会有一丝一毫的差别。
95.        I can promise you that the products we send you will be of A-1 quality.
我向你们保证我们会给你们送去的货物一定是一流的质量。
96.        Our products are surely of standard quality.
我们的产品一定符合质量标准。
97.        I give you my word that the payment will be made not later that the end of June.
我保证货款不会迟于6月底支付。
98.        I promise I will check into these problems, and find out if they were our fault.
我保证一定会查清楚这些问题,看看是不是我们的错。
99.        We can make sure that these goods will avoid being damaged during the transit.
我方保证这些货物在运输过程中不会被碰坏。
100.        We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired.
对于修理后的设备,我们将提供新的保证。
Unit Five 询盘
Part I
101.        Pleas quote us for the goods listed on the enclosed inquiry sheet, giving your process CIF Jakarta.
请报所附询价单上的货物的价格,我们需要雅加达到岸价。
102.        Pleas quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for 10MT of walnut meat.
请报10吨核桃仁最低的CIF汉堡价格。
103.        Pleas quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.
请报100令优质白色广告纸的伦敦离岸价。
104.        Pleas quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.
请报出你方最具有竞争力的价格,以便达成交易。
105.        Pleas quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.
请向我方报化肥最低价。
106.        Pleas quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.
请报最优惠的价格,并告诉我们每一张订单必需的最少订购单。
107.        Pleas make us as offer on CIF Hong Kong basis for handmade leather gloves.
请报手工制作的皮手套香港到岸价。
108.        Pleas make us an offer, giving your price FOB New York.
请报纽约离岸价。
109.        We have already made an inquiry for your articles; pleas make an offer before the end of this month.
我们已对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
110.        I would like to make an inquiry about this type of leather bag.
我想询问一下这种款式皮包的价格。
111.        We shall be pleased if you will furnish us with your quotation for this product.
如果贵方能向我方提供该产品报盘的话,我方会很高兴的。
112.        Many of our customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your C&F Shanghai quotations.
我方的许多客户对你方的”海鸥”牌家用剪刀感兴趣,希望你们能向我们报步第成本加运费价。
113.        we want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting 我们想了解一下贵方印花衬衫的CIF东京价格。
114.        We are anxious to get an offer for your products.
我方急于想要贵方产品的报盘。
115.        We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.
贵方若能提供这种牌子收音机的报盘的话,我方会非常高兴。
Part II
116.        We should like to know the offer for the price of this kind.
我们想知道这种大米的报盘是多少?
117.        We would like to know the minimum order quantities per color and per design.
我们想知道每种颜色、每种图案的最低订购数量。
118.        What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?
我们订购两打的话,你们的报价是多少?
119.        Would you please quote us a price on your 71*84 reversible wool blankets, 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?
请问羊毛15%,棉花85%,尺寸为71*84用人造丝包边的双面毛毯的报价是多少?
120.        How much are you asking for this brand of ties?
这种牌子的领带,贵方报价是多少?
121.        If we order 10,000 units, what will be your offer?
如果我方订购1万套的话,贵方的报价是多少?
122.        What’s the price for 1000 kilos of white sugar?
1000公斤白糖的价格是多少?
123.        Can you supply this quality at approximately 50 cents per meter?
你方可否以每米50美分的价格提供这种质量的产品?
124.        If our order is a substantial one, how much will you bring your price down?
如果我方订购数目大的话,贵方能降价的幅度有多大?
125.        How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?
这么大的订单贵方可以给我方打多少折扣?
126.        Pleas inform us what special offer you can make us.
请告知我方贵方所能报的特优价。
127.        Here is a list of my requirements. I’d like to have your lowest quotations, CIF New York.
这是询价单,希望你们报CIF纽约的最低价。
128.        Pleas inform us of your lowest price CIF London.
请贵方报出CIF伦敦的最低价。
129.        We would appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.
若贵公司能告知我方在大量订购量贵方产品的情况下给于多少折扣,我方将不胜感激。
130.        Pleas let us have your best quotation by tomorrow, together with the appropriate time of shipment.
请在明天告诉我方贵方的最优惠价格以及大概的装运期。

评论


评论


评论


评论
感谢分享

评论

加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
  ·生活百科 3个月更新:德业Sun-12k-SG01LP1-AU-AM3
·生活百科 Sunboost安装

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...