加拿大外贸
又是很积极与大家分享一些外贸新人需要用的英语,有的时候真的接不到订单不是因为外贸人不努力,而是跟买家沟通起来有些困难,赶紧把句子背一背吧!Part One
1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能够继续合作。
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。
15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.
希望市场形势能够继续保持。
Part Two
16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。
17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望尽快得到你们的答复。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我们期待你们的尽快答复。
20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.
希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.
希望你们尽早进行结算。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感谢您的早日结算。
23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望尽快解决债权问题。
24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。
26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。
29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。
30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。
Part Three
31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。
33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。
34.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。
35.This product will pay its own way in a year.
该产品一年就可收回成本。
36.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.
该机器半年就可收回投资。
37.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。
38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。
39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.
这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km
40.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。
41.Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每英里损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。
42.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.
这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。
43.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.
这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。
44.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。
45.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。
Part Four
46.Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.
我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。
47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.
这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。
48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.
我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。
49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。
50.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.
我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。
评论
这个实用 我要了最近在学些英语
评论
加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光 加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards .........................................
·中文新闻 悉尼铁路工会纠纷:避免火车混乱的协议细节浮出水面
·中文新闻 为什么比尔·肖顿体现了澳大利亚政治最好和最坏的一面