加拿大外贸
接听英语电话时对方的语速可能让你很头疼,直接说听不懂好像又不太好意思,到底应该怎么做才能让对方慢点说呢?One of the biggest problems is speed. Native speakers, especially business people, tend to speak very quickly on the telephone. Here are some practical tips to get native
speakers of English to slow down!
主要的一个问题是语速。说母语的人,尤其是商务人士,打电话的时候说话语速都很快。下面是一些实用的小贴士可以让母语是英语的人放慢说话的速度。
* Immediately ask the person to speak slowly.
* 直接请这个人慢点说。
* When taking note of a name or important information, repeat each piece of information as the person speaks.
* 记录一个名字或者重要信息的时候,打电话的人说一句你就重复一句。
This is an especially effective tool. By repeating each important piece of information or each number or letter as the spell or give you a telephone number you automatically slow the speaker down.
这是一个很有效的策略。通过重复每一个重要的信息、每一个数字、每一个字母的时候都会让说话人的语速自动放慢。
* Do not say you have understood if you have not. Ask the person to repeat until you have understood.
* 如果没听懂就别说你懂了。让这个人重复一下直到你懂了。
Remember that the other person needs to make himself/herself understood and it is in his/her interest to make sure that you have understood. If you ask a person to explain more than twice they will usually slow down.
记住别人需要自己的话被听懂。确保你能听懂关系到他或她的利益。如果你请一个人解释两次以上,通常这个人会放慢语速。
* If the person does not slow down begin speaking your own language!
* 如果这个人还不放慢语速你就开始说你的母语。(这招狠!)
A sentence or two of another language spoken quickly will remind the person that they are fortunate because THEY do not need to speak a different language to communicate.
Used carefully, this exercise in humbling the other speaker can be very effective. Just be sure to use it with colleagues and not with a boss
快速的说一两个句子会提醒打电话的人他们是很幸运的因为他们不用使用不同的语言来交流。不过用这招要小心点,这种方法羞辱别人很有效,所以要确定你这么做的对象是你同事而不是你老板!
第一部分
自己不会说英语时的应急电话用语:不擅长说英语的人接到英语电话时,千万不要手足无措,可用下述几种方式沉着应答。
(1) 请稍待片刻。
Just a moment, please.
(2) 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。
Hold the line, please. I’ll get an English speaker.
(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。
Hold on, please. I’ll get someone to the phone.
(4) 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名及电话号码?
I’m sorry, I don’t speak English well. I’ll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
第二部分
接电话的开场白:拿起话筒的时候,可先用Hello. Good morning. Good afternoon. 等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉。
(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
第三部分
问对方要找谁: 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。
(1) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk [speak] to?
(2) 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
(4) 你要打给哪位?
Who are you calling?
第四部分
请教对方的大名:在接听老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who’s calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who’s speaking, please?
3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name, please?
4) 请问大名好吗?
May I ask your name?
(5) 请教您的大名。
Your name, please.
(6) 请问您是哪位?
May I ask who’s calling, please?
(7) 请问您是谁?
Who is this, please?
(8) 请问是谁?
Who is that calling?
(9) 请告诉我您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
(10) 您是哪一位?
Who(m) am I speaking to?
(11) 要我通报您是哪位吗?
Could I tell him who’s calling?
(12) 请问您是何人?
Who’s that speaking, please?
(13) 请问是哪位打来的?
Who’s this calling, please?
第五部分
不明了对方所言时:听不懂对方的话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。
(1) 能说得明确一点吗?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我无法确定你的意思。
I’m not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。
I’m sorry. I couldn’t follow you.
(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。
You’re talking too fast. I can’t keep up.
(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?
Could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?
I’m afraid I didn’t understand that. Could you say that again, please?
(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?
Excuse me, but I didn’t hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?
Sorry, but I didn’t catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
第六部分
各种附和、质疑、同意、否定的用语:通话当中需借助各种或表附和,或表惊讶,或表欣喜,或表婉惜,或表疑问,或表否定的短语,以利谈话的顺利推展。
1、表惊讶
(1) 真的呀? Really?
(2) 什么? What?
(3) 别开玩笑! You’re kidding!
2、表欣喜
(1) 好极了! Great!
(2) 太棒了! Fantastic!
(3) 棒极了! Terrific!
(4) 哇! Wow!
3、表婉惜
(1) 真糟糕。 That’s too bad.
(2) 真可惜! What a shame!
(3) 听到这样我很难过。 I’m sorry to hear that.
(4) 喔,原来如此。 Oh, I see.
5、表同意
(1) 没错。 Right.
(2) 正是。 Exactly.
(3) 是的,一点也没错。 I’ll say.
4) 你说得对极了。 You can say that again.
5) 好的。 OK.
6、表不同意
(1) 我可不以为然。 I don’t think so.
(2) 不成! No way!
(3) 不! No.
(4) 喔,得了吧! Oh, come on!
(5) 事实上不然。 Not really
第七部分
通话将毕时的结尾语:通话接近尾声,经常要来上几句客套话,以作为道别的前奏曲。请灵活应用下列各句,免得该收场时却不知如何下手。
(1) 谢谢你来电。
Thank you for calling.
(2) 感谢你打给我。
It was kind of you to call me.
(3) 很高兴跟你谈话。
Nice talking to you.
(4) 让我们尽快聚聚。
Let’s get together soon.
(5) 我该挂电话了。
I’d better get off the phone.
(6) 请随时再打电话给我。
Call me again any time.
(7) 有空请再打电话来。
Call again when you’ve got time.
(8) 请代我问候珍妮。
My best wishes to Jane.
(9) 请一定要再来电话喔。
Please do call again.
(10) 我随时高兴接到你的电话。
I’m always glad to hear from you.
(11) 想聊的时候请随时来电。
Call again anytime you feel like talking.
(12) 谢谢你回我电话,再见。
Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.
(13) 让我们保持联络,再见。
Let’s keep in touch, good-bye.
(14) 那么下周二见。
See you next Tuesday, then.
评论
辛苦了,看完了就顶下楼主吧!
评论
不错
评论
GOOD
评论
无敌了,太实用了,必须顶
评论
too practical!thanks for sharing
评论
评论
谢谢楼主的分享!
评论
我也看完了,多谢LZ的分享!
评论
看完了。都是些基本的。不错哦
评论
感谢楼主的分享。。辛苦了。
英语最重要的是口语。
最近去易格报了个培训班。
课堂上能与外教老师互动交流。
感觉对提高口语有很大的帮助。
感兴趣的朋友可以去免费试听看看。
评论
今天是有生以来第一次接外国人的电话,虽然不是找我的.好激动啊 .可是英语实在是不行啊,连叫他等下再打过来的话也没组织好,讲不出来,还是他接过去说等下再打过来.... 呜.
评论
really good,thank u
评论
大家都半斤八两的吧 精英没那么容易练成的 大家都加油
评论
好多人都这样的哦 邮件还好 一到电话就不行了呢 所以 这个是需要联系 可以到这里看看哦 他们可以帮助你的 http://take5en.com/
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
·加拿大留学移民 双持用红本申请美签B1
·生活百科 钉子/框架枪的区别?
·生活百科 多米诺骨牌交付