加拿大外贸
Sometimes what everybody has been advocating is exactly what's bad for you.有时候人人都推崇的东西正是那些会害了你的东西。
One of these thing is being overly harsh on yourself.
其中一种就是对自己过于苛刻。
We keep seeing it as a virtue.
我们一直把它看成一种美德。
But we keep silent whenever we see someone fail because of it.
但每当我们看到有人因此而一败涂地,却保持沉默了。
This may have something to do with our education system.
这或许和我们的教育系统有关。
In school, you have a clear goal to work for, your efforts have clear criteria, and the questions you encounter have standard answers.
在学校里,你有明确的努力目标,而且你的努力有明确的评判标准,你遇到的问题都有标准答案。
In such certain environment, any mistakes can be avoided, and such environment has spawned an unhealthy perfectionism.
在这样一个无比确定的环境中,任何错误都是可以避免的,而这样的环境催生了一种不健康的完美主义。
In the workplace, there are no standard solutions for many of the tasks you take over, therefore making mistakes is inevitable.
在职场中,你接手的很多任务并没有标准的解决方案,犯错是不可避免的。
People who are accustomed to perfectionism blame themselves too much for each mistake they make, and even feel discouraged, and this will not help them make progress.
习惯了完美主义的人对每一个错误都表现得过分自责,甚至感到气馁,而这会让人裹足不前。
What is really important is not the ability to avoid mistakes, but the ability to recognize the nature of the mistakes.
真正重要的不是不犯错的能力,而是认清错误本质的能力。
Do not treat every mistake as a shame. They are all important learning opportunities for you.
不要把每一个错误当成一次耻辱,他们都是你重要的学习机会。
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
·中文新闻 前战斗机飞行员丹尼尔·杜根因中国指控将被引渡到美国
·中文新闻 澳大利亚网球明星马克斯·珀塞尔因兴奋剂违规被停赛