加拿大进出口外贸[分享]最实用的商务英语



加拿大外贸

1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。
3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。
5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
6 I missed my train.
7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。
8 it’s all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。
9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。
11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport. 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要买一张优待票代替。 13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。
14 I’d like to have a seat by the window. 我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 you have to change at Chicago station. 你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 we have only one a day for New York. 到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。
18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。
20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。
21 I’m looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。
22 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想预订。
23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。
24 I’d like to change my reservation. 我想变更一下我的预订。
25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26 my reservation number is 2991.
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays. 我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服还没干。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer. 我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 this stain is really stubborn. 这污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today. 我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 the train is comfortable.
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section. 我在行李房托运行李。
37 he guessed the train would come in early. 他猜想火车会很早到达。
38 the stations are always full of people。
39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。
40 you need to transfer at central station. 你必须在中央车站换车
41 how long are you going to stay here?
42 do you have anything to declare?
43 what\'s the purpose of your visit?
44 what time does the ship leave?
45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu? 这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
46 could you please give me the departure time? 你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
47 do I need a reservation to go by ship? 我坐船去需要预订吗?
48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai? 去上海的单程票多少钱?
49 when would you like to return/go? 你打算什么时候回来/去?
50 do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner’s? 你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt? 可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me? 可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains? 下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我应该在哪里补票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase? 你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket? 你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
60 Where is immigration? 入境处在什么地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage? 我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule? 起飞时间准时吗?
63 How long will the flight be delayed? 班机诞误多长时间?
64 What’s the cause of the delay?什么原因延误?
65 Will the flight be delayed? 这班机会延误吗?
66 May I have baggage tags?给我行李标签好吗?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out? 请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please? 请给一份海关申报表好吗?
70 May I have a disembarkation card? 请给我一张离机卡好吗?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit? 这个在免税限额内吗?
72 Where’s a tax-free shop? 免税店在哪儿?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate? 我在什么时间到登机门?
74 Could you help me find my baggage? 请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
75 Will the flight be canceled? 这班机会取消吗?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow? 请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
78 What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class? 去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket? 我什么地方拿机票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
81 Can I stop over on the way? 我在中途可以停吗?
82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please? 请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me? 给我有折扣吗?
84 What time does the plane take off? 飞机何时起飞呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket? 单程票还是双程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave? 第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
87 Is it direct train? 这是直达车吗?
88 What platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
89 By what time should I check in? 我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
90 What is the boarding time? 何时登机呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge? 超额行李费多少钱?
92 Will this flight leave on time? 这班机准时起飞吗?
93 Can I bring this on the plane? 这件我可以带上飞机吗?
94 What is the gate number? 登机门是几号?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train? 车上有预订座位吗?
96 Where is gate six? 6号登机门在哪儿?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight? 这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
98 Has this seat number started boarding? 这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
99 Where is the ticket office? 售票处在哪儿?
100 How long is the ticket valid? 这车票有效期多久?

[ 本帖最后由 tinalijing 于 2008-7-15 17:45 编辑 ]

评论
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?
102 Is there any earlier one?还有更早一点的吗?
103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
104 Can I get a seat for today\'s 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?
105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?
106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火车通行证有折扣吗?
107 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗?
108 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗?
109 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗?
110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗?
111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?
112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?
113 Do you have any other flights?
114 When would you like to leave?
115 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗?
116 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订?
117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗?
118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?
119 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗?
120 Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗?
121 How much does it cost to go there by ship? 坐船到那里要花多少钱?
122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?
123 Check it to my final destination 把它托运到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section. 把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card. 请你填写这张入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You\'re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
131 It\'s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we\'ll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
136 We\'ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
137 We\'d have to compare notes on what we\'ve discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
138 That\'ll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
139 Then we\'d have some idea of what you\'ll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。
140 I can\'t say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。
141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
142 It\'ll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
143 But wouldn\'t you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
144 I\'m afraid that won\'t be possible, much as we\'d like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
145 We\'ve got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
146 Thank you for you cooperation.
147 We\'ve arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it? 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it. 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

评论
自己先顶了~~~~~~

[ 本帖最后由 gooners 于 2006-11-6 13:39 编辑 ]

评论
太好了,实在是太有用了,感谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

评论
挺好的,谢谢分享啊。

评论
还是帮你顶了吧

评论
很有用,谢谢了!ding le.

评论
看了,有些怎么好象不是那样用的!!!必须死记了

评论
英语这东西,必须要背的, 个人认为没有捷径...

评论
下了先 多谢楼主!!

评论
我已经给打印出来了.谢谢LZ!

评论
thanks a lot

评论
顶一下下!

评论
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

评论
谢谢,
分享
加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光 加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards .........................................
  ·中文新闻 2024 年美国大选结果:特朗普不能吓到安东尼·艾博尼斯、彼得
·中文新闻 2024 年美国大选:哈里斯落选后,乔·拜登的演讲试图提振民主党

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...