加拿大外贸
(1)我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣,30日内付款无折扣。Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.
(2)我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。
We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice.
(3)顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起,30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款,我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。
Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.
(4)条件: 即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后,立即以现金支付。
Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.
(5)现金支付折扣,仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。
Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.
(6)你将发现,我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。
You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.
(7)每月一日以前提供的汇票,依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。
My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.
(8)我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者,可打5%折扣。
Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.
(9)兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.
(10)针对你方昨日的询盘,现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。
In reply to your enquiry of yesterdays date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.
(11) 兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:
We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following.
(12)兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份,请查收。
Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.
(13)上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。
Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.
(14)上述价目单是以付现金拟订的,我们认为还可以打很多折扣。
We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.
(15)对这批数量大,以现金支付的货,如你方能从价目表中,再给些折扣优待,当不胜感谢。
We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash for this quantity.
(16)我公司的支付条件:以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者,打2%的折扣。
Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.
评论
感谢哦 又学习到了!
评论
dfdfdsfdsfdsfdf
评论
学到了
评论
评论
nice of you !
评论
谢谢分享,对英语不好的很需要,不知道哪天英语可以独立自主呢
评论
学习了
评论
厉害了 楼主,谢谢分享
评论
Thanks, shared it with email
评论
Thanks, shared it with email
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
·中文新闻 一名球迷的言论让 AFLW 明星流泪,联盟已介入调查
·中文新闻 47 岁的詹姆斯·范德贝克 (James Van Der Beek) 在有机会与家人分享这