加拿大外贸
Lester:We're having some quality-control problems, Jim. We need to go to the source to work them out.莱司特:吉姆,我们有一些品管的问题。我们必须找出问题根源并设法解决。
Jim:What problems are you having, exactly?
吉姆:你们究竟有什么问题?
Lester:The complaint rate for our new product line is very high, almost seven percent.
莱司特:我们新产品的抱怨率非常高,几乎高达百分之七。
Jim:That's high.
吉姆:的确很高。
Lester:Yes. We keep finding problems when testing the boards.
莱司特:没错。我们测试声卡时一直发现问题。
Jim:But your promotional materials claim the boards are the least expensive of their type on the market.
吉姆:可是你们的促销材料要求这种声卡必须是市场上同类型产品中最便宜的。
Lester:The least expensive, but still fully functional. And we think that your factory needs to take measures to improve quality control.
莱司特:是要最便宜,但仍要有完备的功能。我们认为你们工厂需要采取措施来改善品管。
Jim:That will involve additional expenses for us, which we'll have to pass on to you as a rate hike.
吉姆:那意味我们会有额外的开销,而我们会把价格增加部分转嫁到你们身上。
Lester:I'm afraid that's unacceptable. Your contract says that you will deliver a product with a reject rate of less than five percent.
莱司特:恐怕我们无法接受。你们的合约上说你们会以低于百分之五的瑕疵率交货。
Jim:Well, I'll tell you what, Mike. I'll review the contract and talk with management. Then we'll get together and hash this out.
吉姆:嗯,莱斯特我跟你说,我会再看一遍合约,并和管理部门讨论。然后我们会一起讨论解决这个问题。
评论
我刚开始学外贸英语的时候 学的就是这个 现在电脑还存着
评论
蛮 实用的 !!
加拿大电商露天电影首发——葡中双语字幕《中央车站》 http://bbs.shanghai.com/thread-1714999-1-1.html screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoo 加拿大电商做区块链为什么都注册新加坡基金会 目前做区块链项目的客户都会通过注册基金会来作为项目的主体,为什么都在新加坡注册基金会,首先性价比高,而且新加坡市场也比较成熟,项目
·加拿大房产 大蒙特利尔 - 公寓楼的下水道overflow,弄坏了洗碗机,修理费用
·中文新闻 两名渔民在南澳大利亚石灰岩海岸被发现生还,担心他们在海上
·中文新闻 “这样的例子不胜枚举”:澳大利亚女性盖尔·哈迪曼 (Gayle Ha