加拿大进出口外贸代理常用英语口语



加拿大外贸

In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are   
        glad to appoint you as our agent.

  考虑到你们在这一业务范围的丰富经验,我们很高兴指定你们为我们的代理。

  I’m entitled to being appointed as your agent.

  我有权被指定为你方代理。

  We keep a stock in London and act as distributors

        as well as agents.

  我们在伦敦有库存并经营销售兼做代理。

  We are decided to entrust you with the sole agency for cars.

  我们决定委托你作为我们汽车的独家代理。

  Thank you for your proposal of acting as our agent.

  谢谢你方作为我们代理的建议。

  If we come to terms, w’ll appoint you as our agent.

  如果达成协议,我们将指定你为我方的代理。

  We wish to handle as an agent the goods you are exporting.

  我们愿意担任你们出口商品的代理。

  We can play an important part as a buying agent in your

      overseas trade.

  我们能在担任你方海外贸易的进口代理中起重要作用。

  We are in a position to take good care of your import business

       as a buying agent.

  我们能负起作为你方进口业务中买放代理的责任。

  Please get in touch with our agents for the supply of

       the goods you require.

  你们所需的商品,请与我们的代理联系。

  We will leave aside the problem of agency until next week.

  我们暂时把代理问题搁置到下周。

  We are not prepared to take the agency into consideration

       for the time being.

  目前我们还不准备考虑代理问题。

  We won’t consider agency in your market at present.

  我们目前不考虑在你地市场的代理问题。

  We have to decline your proposal of acting as our sole agency.

  我们不得不谢绝你们作为我方独家代理的建议。

  I think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency.

  我认为现在讨论代理问题为时过早。

  Unless you increase the turnover, we can hardly appoint

       you as our sole agent.

  除非你们增加营业额,否则我们无法指定你们作为我方的独家代理。

  Don’t you think the annual turnover for a sole agent

       is rather conservative?

  对独家代理来讲,这样一个年销售量,您不认为太保守吗?

  It was two years ago that we made them our sole agent.

  我们是在两年前委任他们为我方独家代理的。

  When opportunity matures, we will consider making you

       our exclusive agent for the U.K.

  当机会成熟时,我们将考虑委托你为我方在联合王国的独家代理。

  We will consider appointing you as our sole agent for

       our T shirts for the next two years in your local market.

  我们将考虑指定您为贵国市场上T恤衫的独家代理,为期两年。

  I am here today to apply for the sole agency of your

       product in our local market.

  我今天来是为了申请做你方产品在我国市场上的独家代理。

  How can we appoint you as our sole agent for

       such a small quantity?

  订货量如此之少,我们怎能请您做独家代理呢?

  I propose a sole agency agreement for bicycles

       for a period of 3 years.

  我建议订一个专销自行车的为期三年的独家代理协议。

  We are not yet prepared to take the question of

       sole agent into consideration for the time being.

  我们目前还不准备考虑有关独家代理的问题。

  Your application for sole agency is now under

       our careful consideration.

  我们正在仔细考虑你方想要独家(经营)代理的请求。

  We should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

  我们很乐意做贵公司的独家代理人。

评论
我是来学习的,分享了,谢谢

评论


speak English natively
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
  ·生活百科 Fronius Primo gen24 8.0随机掉落功率gen
·生活百科 RCA的适配器到闪电?

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商关于免抵退问题

加拿大贸易当月销项-进项=-6万元,当月FOB总价*退税税率为10万元,那么当月可退税是6万元,免抵4万元 请问:这免抵的4万是不是要留到下期再进行抵扣????? 评论 这个问题问财务了。 评论 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商EN10204-3.1 材质报告

加拿大贸易路过的前辈们有没有知道EN10204-3.1证书的? 我的客户现在要求材质报告上要注明EN10204-3.1字样,但是原厂的材质报告几乎没有这个字样。国内的大厂,基本上通过了各种认证,是不是他们 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商外贸小白趟过的雷

加拿大贸易本人4个月换了3份工作,现在这份工作月底又要换工作了。我就说说我都遇到过哪些坑和哪些坑人的公司。 算算,去年毕业到现在有一年了。大学毕业就跑市场,自己创业,结果被现实 ...

加拿大进出口外贸

加拿大电商订舱订不到怎么办

加拿大贸易刚接触公司的地板产品,前辈却告诉我,目前最大的问题是除非是大公司订购,否则高昂的运费白搭。今天带我的前辈给我算了一下运费,都一万八了都。而且说订舱也订不到。那我来 ...