加拿大外贸
1、真是稀客。You are really a rare visitor.
2、你说的头头是道。
What you said sounded reasonable.
3、我真是反应迟钝。
I am really slow-minded.
4、你把我给搞糊涂了。
You made me confused.
5、咎由自取。
You deserved it.
6、已经无法拯救了。
There is no way out.
7、别跟自己过不往。
Don’t give yourself too much pressure.
8、你有话直说吧。
Just say it.
9、这可不是三言两语的事。
It’s not easy to explain in several words.
10、天塌下来有我呢。
Nothing serious.It’s up to me.
11、车到山前必有路。
You will find a way.
12、破财免灾嘛。
Lose money just to avoid misfortune.
13、成事不足,败事有余。
Never make ,but always break.
14、别在这讥讽我了。
Don’t make jokes about me.
15、英雄所见略同。
Great minds think alike.
16、让你破费了。
Thank you for inviting me.
17、有点不怎么对劲儿。
There’s something wrong here.
18、太阳从西边出来了。
It never happens to you.
19、恭敬不如从命。
I had better follow your advice.
20、你可别小看我。
Don’t look down upon me.
通熟易懂,简单明了,尝试背下来,会有不一样的效果。
[ 本帖最后由 arscn 于 2012-6-15 21:52 编辑 ]
评论
Thank you, its very useful.
评论
perfect,TKS 4 UR INFORMATION...
评论
thank you sir.i love you!
评论
1. I've been dying to meet you.
我非常非常想见到你
2. Every time I see you, you leave me out in the cold.
每次我见到你,你都不睬我
3. I only have eyes for you.
我只在意你
4. You don’t have a care in the world.
你不知人间烦恼为何物
5. If you don’t want to lose me, you’d better lay it on the line.
假如你不想失往我,就最好一五一十地告诉我吧
6. Tell me your story, I’m all ears.
告诉我你的故事,我洗耳恭听
7. If the shoe fits, wear it.
假如是真的就承认吧
8. I have no direction, I just get wherever the wind blows.
我没有方向,只是随风到处飘
9. You are always trying to get my goat.
你总是想惹我发火
10. I’m a man of my word.
我是个讲信用的人
11. Just cool your heels!
好了,安静会儿吧
12. Save your breath! I don’t want to hear it.
不要说了,我不想听
13. Really?? You are so bad!
真的吗?你真棒!!
14. I’m not myself.
我感觉不好。
15. Don’t bother me.
别烦我。
16. Don’t hog my girlfriend.
别缠着我女朋友。
17. I will treat you!
我宴客。
18. What are you in the mood for?
你想吃什么
[ 本帖最后由 arscn 于 2012-6-15 21:51 编辑 ]
评论
Good ! ths
评论
20、你可别小看我。
Don’t look down upon me.
评论
16. Don’t hog mg girlfriend 中的mg 是my 吧。
评论
Thanks 7楼跟8楼
均已作修正。
评论
tHANKS,DEAR FRIEND
评论
I came ,I saw, I learned.
评论
You deserved it 不是“咎由自取”,这是个中性的词,没有明显的褒贬的意思,就看用在哪里,可褒可贬
汉语里“咎由自取”主要强调的是“自”,而deserved主要说的是等价,更何况里面还有you呢,“你活该”或者是“这是你应得的(好处或报应)"比较接近原意
评论
tHANKS,DEAR FRIEND
加拿大电商昨天我把提单复件发给了客户,今天收到了他回信,如下: Dear Nicholas, please send all shipping documents. We will check B/L copy and we will reply ASAP. Thank you Best Regards ......................................... 加拿大电商刚从事这行半年,对电子行业不了解,自己整理了些,算是学习,供大家分享,也请大家补充。我毕竟是个文科生,对这方面知识严重欠缺。 DVD:英文全名是Digital Video Disk, 即数字视频光
·生活百科 有人用过家庭垃圾清除服务吗?悉尼
·生活百科 如何收看TVB电视节目?